• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
Thanks you guys so much for the great words. I saw my TVR shot even made it on the front page which made me smile. Forgot how nice everyone here is lol. I'll try and keep posting shots (hopefully ones that I haven't already posted) and get to visiting and commenting on all the galleries I've missed as of late. I found a shot I believe I've never posted. No frills with this one. No added lighting or bokeh effects. Just straight editing to try and get it realistic albiet a tad dark now that I look at it on my phone and other monitor, oh well. Thanks again everyone.

Damn RG...

Can't wait to have you back with us for GT6.

If you want, I can zip up a folder of some extra shots lying around if you want to keep editing.

I've taken time to watch your gallery with the attention it deserve. Wow, that's totally amazing. Each page contains some pieces of art. You always use original angles, you make close shots like no others and your editing skills are a great source of inspiration. I think I've been very close from the heart attack when I opened the page 30. I thought you were at your best, something like the zenith of your skills. This aventador set is so beautiful, each pic is just splendid, but the following pages are at least at the same level... You can be sure when you will open a GT6 gallery I will be there to see your art. But while waiting I will come back here very often :cheers:

Took time to watch all your pictures, some of the best b&w SSRX pictures ever seen 👍

I can see how you're like a master when it comes to photomode, as a recent member I didn't noticed your brilliant work, high quality is yours 👍

Cars colors are nicely chosen, I didn't thought that a green Aventador would look nice. The rallye Fiat 500 pics are really fine.

Holy crap you're back. And I've been stalking your gallery just a few days ago, and hooooolllllllyyyyy crap.

Quite some time, wasn't it?! Great to have you back, Corey. Really digging the lighting, sense of motion and composition in your latest shot. Hope to see more work from you soon. :) 👍

Back