£550 To Spend, Can I Do Better?

If you were in the US I might say oButto, but I don't know what their distribution is looking like on your side of the world.

No better rigs out there guys than GT Omega for the money?

I got a Playseat Evolution, which is pretty solid. But, you have to put up with that badly placed metal pole between your legs, & there's no seat slider included as standard. If I had to do it all over again, I would like to have tried the GT Omega instead of the Playseat Evolution.

Make your own cockpit. Much cheaper.
Yeah, the fact that they're generally pick up only really works in the buyer's favour.

This is the kind of thing to look at if one turns up in your area @UkHardcore23.......
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ball-Raci...284?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20f71ec0e4
Ended up buying the GT Omega Stand i was going to buy off Ebay, Got it for £180 so saved £130 :) Put that towards T3PA pedals i reckon.

Why PS 4? Why not PC? You will get more out of PCars that way :)

Not got a gaming PC and couldnt justify one as well as having a PS4 & Xbone

Ended up buying the GT Omega Stand i was going to buy off Ebay, Got it for £180 so saved £130 :) Put that towards T3PA pedals i reckon.

Not got a gaming PC and couldnt justify one as well as having a PS4 & Xbone
Nice one and a good price.

Infact it was the Pro i bought not the Art...Would of rather of had the Art though as it lets you get a bit closer to the screen however at that price it was too good to pass up.

Back