¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,419 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
A driver could do multiple turns so we could probably get it down to 2hr or something but the problem is finding someone to drive during the late night, early morning hours
If its over break I may be able to
 
Last edited:
i probably cant cuz of my dad and because i get shut down at midnight over the break but if theres a way for me to do it during the day i could give it a try
 
i probably cant cuz of my dad and because i get shut down at midnight over the break but if theres a way for me to do it during the day i could give it a try
Ok, so we have 2 on board
 
when are the races? dont put me down as a for sure ill see my parents might not like me playing for the hole day

i saw something on the GTP home page that on Wednesday theres going to be maintness on the network which could postpone Subs races till thursday
 
when are the races? dont put me down as a for sure ill see my parents might not like me playing for the hole day

i saw something on the GTP home page that on Wednesday theres going to be maintness on the network which could postpone Subs races till thursday
U don't have to race the whole day and all the info is in the conversation with AJ
 
wats the guys name thats hosting is it AJFoytRacing cuz ive raced with him a few times and wat conversation?
 
ER i think for the fiat vs ram race the fiat should get an extra 10 or 12 pp cuz its 4 or 5 sec slower and we want ppl to use it right cuz then we might as well just have a ram race

True. I don't know what barrett is thinking anyway. In fact, I no longer believe that the week's points winner should pick a race. It seems like ******** anyway. Kind of an easy way to set yourself up for more races you can win. The weeks loser should pick the race. Like in the NFL draft? Does that not make more sense? Not to mention, I am having a helluva hard time recruiting people into a stacked racing series. Why do you think everyone has more members and people showing up every week? If we aren't going to have it NFL style, then we should make the next 15 weeks schedule now, like sub-z does and forget about it. Maybe he should host these races at the MOPAR club instead? I would be willing to do that. But we are still competing for a championship here are we not? Or are we just going to give it to barrett now? @MCallstar101 this is your chance to step in. I want you racing with us.

If I have a choice between a MOPAR and something else that is clearly at a disadvantage, I'm going to do what I have to do to slow them down. And don't talk to me about cheating or being dirty because the race is already a dirty cheat. So how are we doing this? As you can see, I could be making a lot of noise and keeping the fam and neighbors up for hours, but I would rather a "good" race. I ain't done yet.
 

Attachments

  • Yamaha 5 String.jpg
    Yamaha 5 String.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 15
  • S470.jpg
    S470.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 12
when are the races? dont put me down as a for sure ill see my parents might not like me playing for the hole day

i saw something on the GTP home page that on Wednesday theres going to be maintness on the network which could postpone Subs races till thursday

I think that maintenance is tonight though. I don't think it will affect Sub-z's race.
 
If u do last place picks then we're going to have randoms that did 1 race and finished last I could do worst avg finish or lowest regular cuz I agree it should work more like the nfl or NHL or NBA or MLB draft so we can look into it
 
True. I don't know what barrett is thinking anyway. In fact, I no longer believe that the week's points winner should pick a race. It seems like ******** anyway. Kind of an easy way to set yourself up for more races you can win. The weeks loser should pick the race. Like in the NFL draft? Does that not make more sense? Not to mention, I am having a helluva hard time recruiting people into a stacked racing series. Why do you think everyone has more members and people showing up every week? If we aren't going to have it NFL style, then we should make the next 15 weeks schedule now, like sub-z does and forget about it. Maybe he should host these races at the MOPAR club instead? I would be willing to do that. But we are still competing for a championship here are we not? Or are we just going to give it to barrett now? @MCallstar101 this is your chance to step in. I want you racing with us.

If I have a choice between a MOPAR and something else that is clearly at a disadvantage, I'm going to do what I have to do to slow them down. And don't talk to me about cheating or being dirty because the race is already a dirty cheat. So how are we doing this? As you can see, I could be making a lot of noise and keeping the fam and neighbors up for hours, but I would rather a "good" race. I ain't done yet.
It's been one week and you are saying that people may not be competing, and give me the championship? Thats not right because the Mopars are still competing with 100% effort. (I hope).
As for hosting races in the Mopar club, use it as a backup because if I host people will probably disconnect. JK has better internet, so he should be the first option to host.
 
True. I don't know what barrett is thinking anyway. In fact, I no longer believe that the week's points winner should pick a race. It seems like ******** anyway. Kind of an easy way to set yourself up for more races you can win. The weeks loser should pick the race. Like in the NFL draft? Does that not make more sense? Not to mention, I am having a helluva hard time recruiting people into a stacked racing series. Why do you think everyone has more members and people showing up every week? If we aren't going to have it NFL style, then we should make the next 15 weeks schedule now, like sub-z does and forget about it. Maybe he should host these races at the MOPAR club instead? I would be willing to do that. But we are still competing for a championship here are we not? Or are we just going to give it to barrett now? @MCallstar101 this is your chance to step in. I want you racing with us.

If I have a choice between a MOPAR and something else that is clearly at a disadvantage, I'm going to do what I have to do to slow them down. And don't talk to me about cheating or being dirty because the race is already a dirty cheat. So how are we doing this? As you can see, I could be making a lot of noise and keeping the fam and neighbors up for hours, but I would rather a "good" race. I ain't done yet.
What if we let the two racers who scored the least amount of points pick a race each, but to qualify, they must have competed in at least three races that night. How does that sound? Also, I would exclude sub from this because he already gets to pick 5 races
 
Last edited:
True. I don't know what barrett is thinking anyway. In fact, I no longer believe that the week's points winner should pick a race. It seems like ******** anyway. Kind of an easy way to set yourself up for more races you can win. The weeks loser should pick the race. Like in the NFL draft? Does that not make more sense? Not to mention, I am having a helluva hard time recruiting people into a stacked racing series. Why do you think everyone has more members and people showing up every week? If we aren't going to have it NFL style, then we should make the next 15 weeks schedule now, like sub-z does and forget about it. Maybe he should host these races at the MOPAR club instead? I would be willing to do that. But we are still competing for a championship here are we not? Or are we just going to give it to barrett now? @MCallstar101 this is your chance to step in. I want you racing with us.

If I have a choice between a MOPAR and something else that is clearly at a disadvantage, I'm going to do what I have to do to slow them down. And don't talk to me about cheating or being dirty because the race is already a dirty cheat. So how are we doing this? As you can see, I could be making a lot of noise and keeping the fam and neighbors up for hours, but I would rather a "good" race. I ain't done yet.
Actually sub doesn't have his schedule ready for the next 15 weeks. He prepares his races every Saturday night/Sunday morning. And the rams will be heavy and use up gas, the fiats should be good all race
 
wats the guys name thats hosting is it AJFoytRacing cuz ive raced with him a few times and wat conversation?
No, just AJ. The conversation should be notified in that little chat button on here
 
I like that er so we have the 2 lowest scorers get a pick each we have the vote pick and the winners that's a great idea URA
 
Ya the fiat ram race should work well with rams at 450 and fiats 505 we could go 445 for ram if it's still unfair. Goes to show how stupid the pp thing is 2 cars 1 450pp and another 505 and the 505 car is still a little slower seems crazy
 
I like that er so we have the 2 lowest scorers get a pick each we have the vote pick and the winners that's a great idea URA
No, not the winners. The two least scorers, the vote, and the rotational
 
Ya the fiat ram race should work well with rams at 450 and fiats 505 we could go 445 for ram if it's still unfair. Goes to show how stupid the pp thing is 2 cars 1 450pp and another 505 and the 505 car is still a little slower seems crazy
Well once you get below a certain weight, the pp goes way up for every couple kg you take off
 
If u do last place picks then we're going to have randoms that did 1 race and finished last I could do worst avg finish or lowest regular cuz I agree it should work more like the nfl or NHL or NBA or MLB draft so we can look into it

They would have to be a club member. Yeah, I know there's ways around it. But it's getting kind of silly now. What's next? Beetles against Vipers? Save it for Cat & Mouse, is all I'm saying.
 
It's been one week and you are saying that people may not be competing, and give me the championship? Thats not right because the Mopars are still competing with 100% effort. (I hope).
As for hosting races in the Mopar club, use it as a backup because if I host people will probably disconnect. JK has better internet, so he should be the first option to host.

What's the point of the race barrett?
 
Actually sub doesn't have his schedule ready for the next 15 weeks. He prepares his races every Saturday night/Sunday morning. And the rams will be heavy and use up gas, the fiats should be good all race

It wouldn't take that much to do a full schedule. That's the point I'm making. I almost suggested it at the end of the first season, (or I may have already), but I don't know why I'm even saying anything.
 
What if we let the two racers who scored the least amount of points pick a race each, but to qualify, they must have competed in at least three races that night. How does that sound? Also, I would exclude sub from this because he already gets to pick 5 races

I could deal with that. And it sounds far with regard to what JK said about random people. Anyone who is not making an effort to be there should be skipped over.
 
It wouldn't take that much to do a full schedule. That's the point I'm making. I almost suggested it at the end of the first season, (or I may have already), but I don't know why I'm even saying anything.
We could do a full schedule but it would be far less democratic
 
well then theres less intensive to dominate how about the top scorer get pick of the cars, track or pp so they have some say it one race cuz then the mid fielders arnt going to see much point in trying to win cuz they dont get a pick and they have to be last to get a pick i think bottom 2 pick top driver picks and the vote
 
or bottom 1 gets a pick rotation gets a pick winner get 1 and then the vote
 
well then theres less intensive to dominate how about the top scorer get pick of the cars, track or pp so they have some say it one race cuz then the mid fielders arnt going to see much point in trying to win cuz they dont get a pick and they have to be last to get a pick i think bottom 2 pick top driver picks and the vote
The incentive of winning should be enough, for you guys anyways because it sounds like you all would do anything to win
 
Back