¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,430 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
The Fiat only goes to 503 pp.

Times for this week:
56.5 at Tskuba
4:06.6 at Route X
58.4 at Silverstone
2:17.4 at Cape Ring
I was told the standard ones go up to 505
 
I'll take what I can get for it! Right now, I've got a good rollover tune for it. Does that really well!
 
I was told the standard ones go up to 505

Maybe for those, this Premium one I'm working on does stop at 503, and that's after the oil change. Question is; Is it worth the expense and time for me to be a standard one and tune it up. 2 PP?
 
Maybe for those, this Premium one I'm working on does stop at 503, and that's after the oil change. Question is; Is it worth the expense and time for me to be a standard one and tune it up. 2 PP?
Depends on how much time you have
 
Use a Ram.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your speed on the back stretch? I'm only getting about 99, but that's offline. It might be worth it for me to drive a RAM, considering my handicap! :dopey: My sisters are autistic. I think I am car picking impaired! (I wonder how well they might pick cars if I gave them the entire database? I'm only half-joking).
 
If you don't mind me asking, what's your speed on the back stretch? I'm only getting about 99, but that's offline. It might be worth it for me to drive a RAM, considering my handicap! :dopey: My sisters are autistic. I think I am car picking impaired! (I wonder how well they might pick cars if I gave them the entire database? I'm only half-joking).
112-114 mph.
Noooo, where's the fun and challenge in that?
Rams are fun to drive.
 
112-114 mph.

Rams are fun to drive.

Thanks, yeah, I just got it to about 104 by late braking so I might be able to do that with a draft.

Speaking of late braking, sorry about getting into you last night in the GNX race. You roughed me up good enough to send a pretty nice signal though.
 
Well yeah, cause your smushing everyone

Smushing? Isn't that what Snookie referred to as sex? Well barrett, driving a RAM. I guess it's about the same! Let me get my industrial helmet.

So are we going to try and run dread's races for him while he's down? He sent a PM about that last night. Do you think we could handle that, this and Cat&Mouse?
 
Smushing? Isn't that what Snookie referred to as sex? Well barrett, driving a RAM. I guess it's about the same! Let me get my industrial helmet.

So are we going to try and run dread's races for him while he's down? He sent a PM about that last night. Do you think we could handle that, this and Cat&Mouse?
Mmmm snookie
And I think we could handle everything. Maybe Sanders would run his races
 
We know that! But if rubbins racin, what will you call it when you 4x4 straight across my 4 wheel trash can?
One of his wheels is as big as our fiat
 
I'll get a big enough lead where no one will have to worry about avoiding my Ram.
 
I'm going to use to fiat if I'm having a good night to that point if having an ok one the ill use the ram but I think it'll be fun cuz at 505 the fiat is about a sec sec and a half slower but the fiat probably won't have to pit and if u use RMs on the ram there probably won't be much difference in speed so the last few laps will be interesting
 
I'll get a big enough lead where no one will have to worry about avoiding my Ram.
Is it really satisfactory winning using a ram while everyone is in a fiat?
 
Good racing tonight and good to see JK likes the Fiat.
KZ won the race at X by breaking correctly. I broke way too early, sorry if that messed you up JK.
Tesla put up a good fight but Mopar was a little faster.

Oh GT6 has Christmas music playing now btw.:)
 
Good racing tonight and good to see JK likes the Fiat.
KZ won the race at X by breaking correctly. I broke way too early, sorry if that messed you up JK.
Tesla put up a good fight but Mopar was a little faster.

Oh GT6 has Christmas music playing now btw.:)
I could've gotten second maybe even first, but decided r34 was more important. And I amazingly drove through both of you as you were spinning.
JK would've won with the mustang if kz had moved, and the ram/fiat race well.....No surprises.
Hope the music is by Pentatonix
 
I could've gotten second maybe even first, but decided r34 was more important. And I amazingly drove through both of you as you were spinning.
JK would've won with the mustang if kz had moved, and the ram/fiat race well.....No surprises.
Hope the music is by Pentatonix
When did people spin?
 
Hey guys I'm going on a Cuban cruse tmrw and I won't be back till the 29th I'll post the points tonight cuz I got NHL 15!!!!! So I'm going to miss Tuesday Friday and Saturday night racing this week
 
Hey guys I'm going on a Cuban cruse tmrw and I won't be back till the 29th I'll post the points tonight cuz I got NHL 15!!!!! So I'm going to miss Tuesday Friday and Saturday night racing this week
Good, now u can't give me crap for missing because of a cruise
 
But I'm going to Cuba u havnt been able to in 50yrs this'll be my 4h time going there and 1st cruse
 
Back