·._.·´¯) Suzq044's Gallery (¯`·._.· Updated May 5, 2007

• Thread starter suzq044
  • 83 comments
About time Suz... Jeez... hehe great shots... good to see some of your competition shots in there too....

yeh, the last audi shot down to the viper & RangeSTORMER are also bubble-vision :D; i also added my "art-release comp" entry..

r34.jpg

Vonie
Nice, I like the 9th and 10th...oh wait.
actually they're not the same shot; dif. focal lengths

magburner
..... Now, if I had to choose a favourite (and its tough!), It would have to be the 'back to the future' pic, the integra with the neon side skirt, and the black and white muscle car shots. Great stuff, keep 'em coming just like this! ....
It's the SRT-4 with the Neon Underbody kit; just happens to be racing an integra I had that shot as my background for a while actually..
____________________________________________​
I'll be updating my last post throughout the day to avoid too much clutter
3:50pm PST: Updated last post CLICK ;)

i gotta get here more often so i dont have so much catching up to do! amazing work, you are hands down one of the best gt4 photographers around IMO. your gallery is so much fun to browse through. ive noticed before, and ill notice again, your photoshopped stuff awhile back is wicked. 👍

ps. sorry for declaring you a man in earlier posts. that is a filthy uneducated insult :lol:

i figure its about time i updated this damn thing, its almost been 6mos since i've even been ON GT4.. lol... check back here in about 2 hours.

Very nice, you may want to brighten some of them up just a tad, otherwise they are great! If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and leave a comment.

Wow great gallery you got goin on here Suz, This is my first time stopping by you got some great pics.

Oh and your Neon is looking good!

Very good angles...some are better than others, some shots are terrible, some are great, all are too big, and all are untouched in photoshop....i guess that since ive seen some of your works in photoshop, that id expect some of the same in your gallery...in fact im dissapointed that there arent edited shots in here...

Quality over quantity....if you get a chance, check out my gallery....

Ok well ive found one picture that im in love with, the second one on the third row, beautiful composition, very creative...i do congratulate you on that...

your fasinated

Did you, by any chance, mean "you're fascinated"? :sly:

I have no idea what a "fasinated" is, nor why Suzq044 would own one, although that is what your post would imply! :lol:

Great gallery of pictures though Susan.
I don't often venture into the photomode threads, but your work is outstanding! 10/10 from me! 👍
I think I'll have to keep an eye out for your work from now on.
I used to utterly despise photomode for it's waste of disk space that meant real online racing wasn't possible, as promised, in GT4, but I'm now warming to the idea as it provides great embellishments to the reports I post in the GT4 race reports forum. I'd appreciate your views as a master photographer on my PD Cup report if you wouldn't mind? Find it on the GT4 Race Reports board. :embarrassed:
:cheers:

i'll have a bunch more in a day or two... i just got bored of uploading [i have like 200 on my disk]

Back