• Thread starter GT-R
  • 15 comments
Some of those clips have to be like 10 years old. A lot of them are not particularly funny.

Too many of those scenes they were treating guns like toys, or just generally being careless, it's like playing with fire.

The ones where they showed the different people in the same room firing the same gun actually have a little excuse, because they were using extremely high powder rounds.

Grandma rocks!
No one in the first video should be allowed to use a gun.
EVER!

Also, giving scrawny girls 44 magnums with full power loads for their first foray into shooting is just mean!

Gil
Grandma rocks!
EVER!

Also, giving scrawny girls 44 magnums with full power loads for their first foray into shooting is just mean!

I was started off with a .22 then straight up to a .45. I didn't have a reaction like these people in the videos but the kick from the .45 as opposed to the .22 I had just shot was certainly surprising for my first time shooting! I ended up loving to shoot the .44 they had all day though.

Gil
EVER!
Couldn't agree more. 👍

Not to mention that woman with a .50 Desert Eagle... :scared:
Notice her feet are right next to each other and her arms are "loose". She had absolutely no idea what the hell she had in her hands or what was going to happen after she pressed the trigger.

I thought it was possible to hold the buttstock against your shoulder though on the rifle clips,what was the proper way on holding a rifle?

I was started off with a .22 then straight up to a .45. I didn't have a reaction like these people in the videos but the kick from the .45 as opposed to the .22 I had just shot was certainly surprising for my first time shooting! I ended up loving to shoot the .44 they had all day though.
A .45 ACP is a lot tamer than a .44 Magnum.
Not that the ACP is tame...

I believe that well meaning men can ruin shooting for the women in their lives by not teaching them properly, or by starting them out with CANNONS and no training, or explanations of a crazy little thing call "recoil".

As for the rifle guys in the first vid: I believe they are shooting very hot loads.
They are also holding on loosely, and not leaning into the weapon.

A .308 kicks, and hard. But not so hard that it jumps out of the hands of a fully grown man.

I've seen a very small man fire an M-14 on full auto, and not lose control to that extent. And it was his first time with full auto.

Gil
A .45 ACP is a lot tamer than a .44 Magnum.
Not that the ACP is tame...

I believe that well meaning men can ruin shooting for the women in their lives by not teaching them properly, or by starting them out with CANNONS and no training, or explanations of a crazy little thing call "recoil".

As for the rifle guys in the first vid: I believe they are shooting very hot loads.
They are also holding on loosely, and not leaning into the weapon.

A .308 kicks, and hard. But not so hard that it jumps out of the hands of a fully grown man.

I've seen a very small man fire an M-14 on full auto, and not lose control to that extent. And it was his first time with full auto.

Interesting I found the .45 to have a bigger kick than the .44. Maybe it was because the .45 suprised me and then shooting the .44 I knew sort of what to expect. No matter, I enjoyed shooting the .44 Magnum alot. I'd definitely like to shoot a .308 though. One of my brother-in-law's friend just got a Remington 700 but at police edition or something of the like.

Back