• Thread starter GT-R
  • 40 comments
That is a great looking Audi, congrats. Weirdly, I have not heard of the S1 until just now.

I want one, but something tells me I can't have one here... :(

What a sophisticated, sporty little hatch! With those summer wheels and the slight drop you mentioned, she'll be looking sweet!

That is a great looking Audi, congrats. Weirdly, I have not heard of the S1 until just now.

I want one, but something tells me I can't have one here... :(
I think it'd be just the car you want Sphilli; 230bhp 2 litre turbo four and Haldex 4WD.

Schön, schön

I would advise you on going full suspension. It's an S, a proper suspension will rock that thing.

I would maybe leave the ECU tuning till end of warrenty as if something happens, Audi can see if the Eprom was flashed or not. I do the same, jsut to be sure. If it stood strong during the warrenty it will do fine later with a bit of more oompf. I chipped my S3 with 150000km. No problem ;)

A haldex Upgrade ECU is something worth considering ;)

@Ibonibo, danke! :D

I'm not too keen on flashing it right away - as I mentioned earlier, I don't want to take unneccessary risks with regards to my warranty. By the end of it (5 years), I'll probably be looking at other cars - if not earlier!

Since I'm very happy with the suspension so far, I might only modify the exhaust and downpipe. ;)

Why can you only widen the track by 3mm if you get springs? What about coilovers and A1 Quattro wheels? :D

I'm not jealous at all... :D

Interesting, what is the change then? Suspension, brakes, or a visual change?

I suspect either a change to the DSG software (no forced changes, launchcontrol) or something exaust related?

Exaust Valve control?
ASG style mod? Clearing the muffler out?

EDit : seeing your cluster, you have a manual? I approve 👍

You could also post a pic of your interior ;)

Latest Posts

Back