≣PURE | NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (GT6)Finished 

• Thread starter Müle
  • 201 comments
I don't have enough credits to buy another nascar to be on any of the available teams. I only own a #24 2013. If that prevents me from then it's okay, really not a big deal. I was just looking forward to a long race with a clean group, no worries. My time online is slim so I don't have a lot of in-game credits. But when I am on, I spend a lot of time tuning that one car to Daytona, Indy and Motegi.

If you're just part time, you should be fine. @Pichon617 should probably pick a different car, though. We have enough Hendrick cars now :)

Currently, Hendrick has 4 full-time cars, while everyone else has two.

Last edited:
What time is the race room going to be open, I am going to try to make it , but can't promise anything, I registered just in case

I'll have the room up shortly. Trying to set my internet up and it's more frustrating than I thought.

Bear with me.

Well done team Hendrick 👍
Sorry i didn't always knew where my teammates were, but we found each other and managed do some good bumpdrafting after last pitstop.

Edit: Team name.

Last edited:
Well done team Henrix 👍
Sorry i didn't always knew where my teammates were, but we found each other and managed do some good bumpdrafting after last pitstop.
We were hauling a$$.......unfortunate for what happened to Niop during that one pitstop. I just kept an eye out for when you guys would pit so I'd stay on target with you guys. I am happy with 3rd place, was a close finish!

I wanna make sure which track we're using next weekend. Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit or Indy?
Last weekend we practice Indy after Daytona and in OP there's GP - so...

Edit: OP was/is ok. I must read that GP from other post.

Last edited:
@Mule - I work again Saturday morning, I should definitely be back in time to race this weekend, ( :) ) but just in case I'm not, this is me letting you know.

Tables are updated! I need to do an official lap count, but I'm going to assume Niop led the most laps.

http://pure.gate19.net/index.php?page=series&sid=19&sub=race&rid=1

@Niop and @RyMACtizzle also crossed the finish line *after* @jammy21 , where as I was ahead of Jammy. So Niop, you're behind me ;x

Two incidents that I know of:

1) @neljack wrecked himself off of @Pichon617 's bumper on lap 6. no penalty.

2) Pichon dumped me accidentally on lap 90-something after botching a bump draft in turn 3. 1 point for causing an accidental collision.

Back