CocirctedAzur_2_zpsdf5fc5d7.jpg

gurizzi - 480 points
Changing gear like a BOSS
CocirctedAzur_3_zps89feebc8.jpg

Manny - 480 points
Helmet/Suit/Car all blends really well
CocirctedAzur_4_zpsd3829847.jpg

Jocke - 455 points
Jeff Gordon made some silly mistakes and also had too much ballast. Need to improve
next time.
CocirctedAzur_5_zps99d98240.jpg

GOOFY - 380 points
From a Swedish perspective. One hand on the wheel while in the lead, quit showing off Goofy :)
CocirctedAzur_6_zps68ac8e15.jpg

OK but this championship should be in "GT6 Racing Series".
I haven't been to that particular section of GT Planet yet, all of my experiences are from the GT6 Clubs & Leagues forum.

I certainly don't want to cause any problems with the moderators, so if this thread needs to be moved I will not object.
I've already spoken to Jordan once about permission to use the GTPlanet logo in the original post and he was fine with that.

I haven't been to that particular section of GT Planet yet, all of my experiences are from the GT6 Clubs & Leagues forum.

I certainly don't want to cause any problems with the moderators, so if this thread needs to be moved I will not object.
I've already spoken to Jordan once about permission to use the GTPlanet logo in the original post and he was fine with that.
That's ok.

I wish your darned internet connection would actually let you enter a race for once, Rob. 0 for 3 so far :indiff:
I need you to join me at the back of the field : )
Haha, my internet sucks real bad, I may get my own Ethernet cable soon when I get my next pay check from my paper round.

Which version of Sarthe is that?
2013 version. I might have written it a bit too small? :)
It's right on the grey line above.

Room will open 20-30 minutes before race #4 starts.

I realize this was announced with very short notice and that people might have other
championships to attend to. But if only just a handful of Z8's show up I would be a happy camper
:gtpflag:

First driver that reaches 2000 points will get a prize. If two drivers reach 2000 after the
same race, number of wins will be counted (and 2nd places, 3rd places and so on).
Just private message me your address later on and I will send
Resident Evil 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 through the mail.
Both games are original copies and in very good condition. I simply don't want them anymore.
(hey, I know they're old by now. take it or leave it :))

If we are not allowed to hand out prizes I will immediately delete this post.
I'm not sure what the forum policies say about prizes?

Last edited:
I have nine in the garage at the moment :dopey:
Would have had even more of them if I hadn't sold off a couple.

You beat me there. I think I have 4. One stock, 500PP, 550PP and one with roof and wing which was basically just testing max tune :)

I realize this was announced with very short notice and that people might have other
championships to attend to. But if only just a handful of Z8's show up I would be a happy camper
:gtpflag:

Are you talking about today @JockeP22 ?

It might even be 3pm. Have a looksie at this link and see if it helps any;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone#List_of_UTC_offsets

In any case, at the time I post this it is exactly 5 hours and 35 minutes to go.

ok!, thank you kind sir. I'm pretty sure I WILL be able to make that!!! I should get on about 20min before race start. When u see me get online if u still have NOT started plz wait & I will be joining ASAP once im on.

-thnx again!

Back