►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, to all TRL participants. We have taken some time to collectively look over the thread and make adjustments to the Overview, and a few other details. We are also using this opportunity to make the league more community based, with interactive vehicle selections based on race winnings, and spreading the duties of running the league between a few members. This will take the work off of just one person, and spread it across 4 to 6 of us, making each one of us more capable of doing our responsibilities as good as possible!

Good things are coming to an already awesome league! Hope to see you there!

Well, with this happening, let me address something. Earlier this summer, phish dropped the bombshell that I was to head the league while he did his summer racing schedule in real life. I tried my best to keep it running, but the others did a better job than I later on the season. My attitude in some of the races were not the best, and was told by a few Turtles they were not impressed by it, and one suggested to resign my duties. Well, after all this time, a new chapter opens with this one closing soon. I'm announcing my resignation of Coordinator of TRL and will not take part of any other duties in the league. I'm debating whether or not to even be a racer as well. I wish you all good luck.

Well, with this happening, let me address something. Earlier this summer, phish dropped the bombshell that I was to head the league while he did his summer racing schedule in real life. I tried my best to keep it running, but the others did a better job than I later on the season. My attitude in some of the races were not the best, and was told by a few Turtles they were not impressed by it, and one suggested to resign my duties. Well, after all this time, a new chapter opens with this one closing soon. I'm announcing my resignation of Coordinator of TRL and will not take part of any other duties in the league. I'm debating whether or not to even be a racer as well. I wish you all good luck.
I, for one, enjoy racing with you and hope to keep you on board. I think with Phish gone, the league as a whole started to slowly dwindle. As you know, I was heading up FLEX, and I was lucky to get 5 guys to participate each weekend myself. As for your attitude, I know you were just blowing off some steam. I can understand that. With that said, I don't want to push you into racing with us if you don't feel comfortable here, though I'd like to see you around still. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back