◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Rally] Wednesday Evening Informal Rally DrivingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rallywagon
  • 127 comments
  • 7,651 views
Who's ready for some dirt slingin, snow spraying, wet weather action? Get your cars ready, racing begins in less than 2 and a half hours!
 
Where have I been all this time? I'm down for tonight!
 
Hey guys, just a heads up, tonight i'm going to run with the DS3, my girl needs to wake up early and the G27 makes a lot of noise. So if i suck more than usual and/or crash out of nowhere, you now know why, and I apologize in advance.
 
No worries PDTX, I'm sure we will do our best to keep ya going the right way.
 
What he said ^^^
Getting on and setting up now.
 
I can't stay connected to PSN tonight so I am going to skip this one.
 
Sorry to hear that, Goat.

Just got back from Scouts, logging in now.
 
Hey guys, posted this in the wrong thread. Rooms open here.
1472-6399-8966-5886-9869
 
Whoa, lagged hard there at the end. PSN didn't let me sign back in... :/
 
Had a blast once again, @Rallywagon !

I will see if I can get some pics tonight.
 
Hey guys, glad you all had a good time. It sure is interesting driving some of these cars in the dirt and snow. And its rediculous how slippery a rainy track is! Well, we had our go at the American land yacht, next weeks event will be A little more compact. This time we will be pulling out the hot hatches. I'll get a full list together later, but some examples are the MiTo, the Focus ST170 (not the other foci though) and the Mazda Axela. More info to come later in the week.
 
A;right everyone, the new car list is posted!
 
I guessed a bit high, I will need to recalibrate my ideas.

-----

The list is nice, some of the low weight cars are not bad, a few of the higher hp or higher torque can pull themselves around well. Pretty evenly matched. Well done, sir.
 
Last edited:
Guys, just to let you know I won't be able to make it this week. Got the morning shift. Let me know how it went with the small FF cars. :)
 
I am really pumped for this - I look forward to seeing you guys tonight!
 
Hellz ya! I'll be loading up in about an hour. See you guys tonight.
 
Urm... An hour? I thought we were at 9pm EST?
 
I am planning to fling some mud tonight. Lantis FTW!
 
No, its at 9, I'm just getting fired up is all, I'll have the room up on friends only status in a bit for some practice, messing around until then, in about 15. Gotta collect a car or 3.
 
All right chall! Got the friends only room currently open. Got some rides to test for tonight.
 
I can't make it tonight. I had a wheel stand malfunction last night. Out buying supplies for a new one.
 
Good luck with the wheelstand Billy.

My wife is asking me to watch more of last weeks top gear episode before I logon I cannot think of a way that I would want to tell her no... She is very persuasive - But I will still plan on being there about 9 PM.

Rally do you mean you cannot own all of the cars and have them in your specific color or did I do that wrong?
 
My girl wants to watch some Lost, so do I. Will be on in 44 minutes.
 
You can own and use as many as you like in any color.
 
Ok folks, rooms open!! 1472-6681-3158-0099-9459
 
Good time again, Rally. Looking forward to next week. I have to admit I like the gravel and snow, but not the wet tracks.
 
Back