• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might not make it home in time for the start of the race. Work duties. If I can't, enjoy!

I'm very sad to learn that Trever Baine has been diagnosed with MS!

We must not take anything in life for granted!, yet live life to the fullest!
Amen!

Let's dedicate tonight's race to Trever!
And at the same time remember Dale 3

Thinking about joining you guys tonight. Anything I need to do before racing?
Just make sure you have SNAIL_Division2 added as that's where we race at. Any of the 2011 NASCAR's will work, just make sure it's broken in so you'll be able to keep up!

I'm very sad to learn that Trever Baine has been diagnosed with MS!

We must not take anything in life for granted!, yet live life to the fullest!
Amen!

Let's dedicate tonight's race to Trever!
And at the same time remember Dale 3

That's very unfortunate for him, though it sounds like he's not gonna give up! I agree that we should dedicate tonight's race to him!

Goodluck to all tonight! Wish I could join! I believe I may join in the first couple weeks in gt6, but for now I can't. Have fun guys!!

Race clean, race hard, race snail :sly:

Great racing at Daytona, got my first endurance win. Lap 119 Ken ran out of fuel. I pitted at lap 106 and put in 60 Liters of fuel. Didn't think i was going to win since i was at the back of the pack majority of the race. I had thought it was going to be a battle between me and Ken right up to the finish. I noticed that my car lasted longer on racing hard than they did on racing soft. Can you guys give me ideas for next saturday's track and car combo?

Oh Chatva, it was me that ended up spinning you out during the race. What happened was i got under you and as soon as i noticed i got below the yellow line, i started to back off and that is when the front of my car barely tapped the lower left corner of your car.

Great Fun! Thanks to Everyone!
Even though I finished/didn't last, I still enjoyed the evening with you guys!

And Congrats to you CHAMP!

Almost forgot, i don't use a steering wheel so thank you everyone for being patient with me whenever you were right behind me. I do use the analog stick on the controller.

Had the lead but was forced to pit with only 4 laps left. Disappointed with that finish but still had a great time. Looking forward to next week.

Congrats on your win champ!

Thank you all for the congratulations. This is what clean, tough competition racing is all about and having fun at the same time.

What? with the new GTP software is way easier to me to lost track of threads I really care about!!!

Didn't knew anything since the race at Indy....

See you next week :)

Oh Chatva, it was me that ended up spinning you out during the race. What happened was i got under you and as soon as i noticed i got below the yellow line, i started to back off and that is when the front of my car barely tapped the lower left corner of your car.

I know, not to worry ok, it's DATONA and very easy to, well shall I say f-up now and again!

I Certainly, did not intend to run that poorly!
Great fun guys.

and as for you Mr. Ken, I will be glued to your bumper like stink!, when again we meet.

That was an awesome race last night! Congrats once again to RacingChamp!

Also, don't forget racingchamp that you get to pick the combo for next week!

Next week's race will also be the last scheduled event on Gran Turismo 5 as we will be taking November 30th off for Thanksgiving. I may hold an informal track day or maybe some shuffle racing as a final sendoff for GT5. Then on December 7th we begin our test sessions in GT6 leading up to our first official race on January 4th, 2014!

Nice Combo pick RacingChamp.

RacingChamp - Good win. I couldn't wait till the last lap to see how that was going to turn out. But I came up about 7 liters short.

Chatva - My strategy worked out to a tee except for that last stint. :banghead:
Running about 12 laps then stopping and adding 48 liters would take you to the next caution. By only adding 48 liters you didn't have to stay in the pits as long. I just forgot to fill up on that last caution.

Thank you Kendawg, interesting pick yes for next Saturday's race. Thought me and you were going to fight to the finish Ken, great race though.

Special Event Announcement

In light of the fact that there is nothing scheduled for Nov. 30, I will go ahead and roll something out that has been in my head for a while now.

A 200 lap endurance race to be held at Tsukuba.

The car will be the Lotus Elise RM.

This will be a spec race and tuning will be prohibited.

Rules will be very similar to SPEC endurance racing with a few exceptions.

Penalties will be turned off for this race.

There will be no mandatory change of tire compound and no minimum that you must run each compound. Racing hard and racing soft are still the only compounds allowed but you can choose when and how long to run each.

There will be no caution periods in this race.

Use of the start button will not be allowed (we don't need cars rolling along at a snail's pace).

If you need a break, you may pull off at the motorcycle chicane and engage your emergency brake.

I would like to start this race one hour earlier than the normal time for SPEC in consideration of the guys on the east coast. I am willing to adjust that to accommodate as many racers as possible though. This race should take between three and three and a half hours. If you're interested in doing this, please post here or PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness Bowler, thats almost a 2-4 hour race! (Assuming so because I just finished the A-Spec 4 Hour Tsukuba race with the Miata.) Sounds like fun! If Im not busy with another A-Spec endurance race I might show up. :)

Racingchamp really doesn't get his pick?

This Saturday isn't the 30th its the 23rd. Duh! :dunce:

Last edited:
This Saturday isn't the 30th its the 23rd.

Correct, this week will be the TVR Speed 6 RM at High Speed Ring and next week will be the 200 Laps of Tsukuba.

Speaking of the Tsukuba, which Lotus Elise do you want to use Bowler? There's the '96 RM and the '04 RM.

Back