◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,779 comments
diabolic IRL:

Picture1.png

Sent the PM, zer0. I'll be around pretty much all day so I'll check back frequently for the email and updates.

Thanks, got it. I'll send you the replay files in question during lunch.

Once this system is established, hopefully we'll be able to get things cleared up within 24 hours of the race so that we can have the next combos in order in time for Wednesday's practice. ;) I know that's the intention, and the plan seems solid.

Yes, that's the intention. It may takes a couple of weeks to streamline the process, but ultimately we'll have a system in place that'll allow for quick and unbiased review of any race incident.

I'll be sure to record all replays from now on…with only forgetfulness as a hinderance.

That's going to be a requirement of you (or any other steward) going forward. However, since you'll never review incidents in your own division, another requirement of you (or any other steward) will be knowing how to upload race replays so that they can be e-mailed to the stewards in the other divisions (in the event that there is an incident in your own division).

zer05ive
Thanks, got it. I'll send you the replay files in question during lunch.

Yes, that's the intention. It may takes a couple of weeks to streamline the process, but ultimately we'll have a system in place that'll allow for quick and unbiased review of any race incident.

That's going to be a requirement of you (or any other steward) going forward. However, since you'll never review incidents in your own division, another requirement of you (or any other steward) will be knowing how to upload race replays so that they can be e-mailed to the stewards in the other divisions (in the event that there is an incident in your own division).

I save all replays for races on Sunday, for many reasons, not the least of which is for reviewing of questionable incidents. This would be another good fit and use of my skills.

That is freakin' perfect, Dude. Reminds me of this.

I typically record the replays. I was just kinda out of it Sunday night. (Turkey hunting season started, which means getting up about two hours before dawn for me on the weekends.) I think I'll be able to upload the replays with no problems.

As a reminder, tonight is Parity Racing. We will be using the Evora and running at three classic reverse tracks.

Last week, I finished dead last again (the only people that finished lower than me were people that didn't participate in every race). Tonight, my goal is to not be last. :)

No word on car/tracks for next week yet? :dunce:

There are outstanding protests in both D1 and D3 (not that D3 affects this). Sorry. Hopefully we'll get this moving along faster in the future.

The protests have been resolved. Mopar has voluntarily accepted a DQ for an incident in Race 3. Also, Naruto has been DQ'd for an incident in Race 4 as well as for repeatedly short-cutting the chicane (did not keep two wheels on the curb).

However, because both of these DQ's cost each driver a similar amount of points, the overall standings are not affected. Therfore, I'd like to request the the D1 podium winners please claim their prize and also announce their car/track selections asap.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that the elimination vote resulted in a tie. Therefore, we need to know which round the Prize C winner is going to pick in order to know which combo will be fully eliminated and which combo will be only partially eliminated. D1 podium drivers, please claim your prizes!.

Last edited:
^ Devious, you're up first. What prize are you taking? Are you sticking with what you usually select when you win (Prize A) or is Prize C more valuable to you this week because it includes the tie-breaking elimination vote?

I'm going to have to go on a hiatus for a month because of how late the event is on a school night and since they have a GT Academy I might be too busy with that when it starts in May so I might be out for awhile. I would say I'm on an indefinite hiatus at the moment.

Hey Dragonwar, sorry to hear you're not able to race with us for a while. We'll hold your position in D1 for 4 weeks and relegate weekly after that.

You're welcome back any time that works for you 👍 And good luck with the S.N.A.I.L. moniker in GT Academy :lol:

The protests have been resolved. Mopar has voluntarily accepted a DQ for an incident in Race 3. Also, Naruto has been DQ'd for an incident in Race 4 as well as for repeatedly short-cutting the chicane (did not keep two wheels on the curb).

However, because both of these DQ's cost each driver a similar amount of points, the overall standings are not affected. Therfore, I'd like to request the the D1 podium winners please claim their prize and also announce their car/track selections asap.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that the elimination vote resulted in a tie. Therefore, we need to know which round the Prize C winner is going to pick in order to know which combo will be fully eliminated and which combo will be only partially eliminated. D1 podium drivers, please claim your prizes!.

^ Devious, you're up first. What prize are you taking? Are you sticking with what you usually select when you win (Prize A) or is Prize C more valuable to you this week because it includes the tie-breaking elimination vote?

I'm taking Prize A, thank you. I was going to share my prize this week, but given the protesting, I will make my selection ASAP.

Question: I know there had been talk about DLC tracks being okay for selection, but I'd really like to get a final word on this matter, please. If it's an issue, I have another track in mind, I just need to pick a car to fit it. Please get back to me ASAP.
Thank you

I'm taking Prize A, thank you. I was going to share my prize this week, but given the protesting, I will make my selection ASAP.

Question: I know there had been talk about DLC tracks being okay for selection, but I'd really like to get a final word on this matter, please. If it's an issue, I have another track in mind, I just need to pick a car to fit it. Please get back to me ASAP.
Thank you

An official word on Online Dealership cars would be nice, too. Several of us have more than one account and/or don't mind duping.

Mind you, the cars this week aren't very exciting.

An official word on Online Dealership cars would be nice, too. Several of us have more than one account and/or don't mind duping.

Mind you, the cars this week aren't very exciting.

I have to agree with you there, the OCD doesn't really have anything really exciting this time.

Thank you

Given the rushed nature of this week's picks, let's hold off on picking a DLC track.

I believe the cars in the Online Dealership are a fresh batch so they should be available through Sunday. Therefore, they are fair game and can be selected.

Prize B for myself.

Now we wait for Naruto correct?

That's right. We need to wait for Naruto to break the tie between Round 2 and Round 3. Prize A is technically not affected by the outcome of the elimination vote, but your Prize B most certainly is.

Back