◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,798 comments
zer05ive
great minds think alike lol. I just talked to dvdoughboy and he said you can host on Wednesday nights if you want to. Let me know.
Who ever had the better internet should host in my opinion...

@kcheeb awesome choice bro my favorite car and track!

I figure why not have a wednesday night league with points in prizes and all. I would just need someone else to back me up on the occasional days I might have to work late, doesn't happen often but it would be nice to have a reliable partner in this venture. I can't help but think of this.. W.I.N.S Wednesday Intermediate Night Series

I've decided to just go with it. I'm had a blast racing with you guys Sunday, why not do it twice a week for points/prizes. I'll be starting it first Wednesday of February. Dvdoughboy I'll be looking forward to joining your session on wednesday.

P.s. the Ferrari at nurb/gp is going to be badace!!

Combination Update

Car: Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07
Track: Cape Ring Periphery

great car for the track cheeb. The '86 just wasn't right...to much throttle and not enough skill imo...like the civics on Suzuka.

Last edited:
diabolicwyvern
Combination Update

Car: Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07
Track: Cape Ring Periphery

great car for the track cheeb. The '86 just wasn't right...to much throttle and not enough skill imo...like the civics on Suzuka.
Interesting mix

I'm loving this thread!
Adding Wednesdays is awesome. My wife likes to watch movies on Sunday nights and I'm always trying to make sure we're done by 10pm, but this gives me another option in case I miss Sunday's races.
I haven't driven the 458 in months. I think it's going to be a blast!
Tossing that XK around CRP should be fun as well. I'd even vote for SS tires on that one. :)

I'm loving this thread!
Adding Wednesdays is awesome. My wife likes to watch movies on Sunday nights and I'm always trying to make sure we're done by 10pm, but this gives me another option in case I miss Sunday's races.
I haven't driven the 458 in months. I think it's going to be a blast!
Tossing that XK around CRP should be fun as well. I'd even vote for SS tires on that one. :)

Glad you're loving this thread! We've been racing on Wednesdays already, we just wanted to make it official. But if you like that announcement, stay tuned for an even bigger announcement later today. I'm still working out the details, but it'll shake things up for sure.. :sly:

I preferred the DB9 but that would have made the spirit the first car of the night. In case I'm behind in points, I wanted to use it second :D

hmm, Wednesday nights could suit me.....what time, same as the Sunday nights? :)

Yes, all of our race nights start at the same time as Sunday nights (10pm Eastern / 9pm Central / 8pm Mountain / 7pm Pacific). We've found that time slot is not too late for many on the east coast and not too early for many on the west coat. And of course, it's perfect for those of us in the middle! :)

I was thinking of doing the Wednesday night league at 9et actually. But if someone is going for it instead then I'm fine with whatever they choose. I was planning on making a new thread for the Wednesday night league but like I said if someone is jumping on it already just let me know!

P.s. yea zero lets here that new update already!! Jeez lol

The Wed. League will be no more than 11 racers in the room. I don't want to keep spamming the snail thread with the wed. Night league talk, I'll let y'all know when Te thread is up.

I was thinking of doing the Wednesday night league at 9et actually. But if someone is going for it instead then I'm fine with whatever they choose. I was planning on making a new thread for the Wednesday night league but like I said if someone is jumping on it already just let me know!

Yes, we're already on it. However, it will not be a new thread. Rather, it will be organized through this thread. We want to keep the Snail community unified so that there's a centralized place they can go to for information and updates. Having one unified Snail community will also play a critical role in allowing the planned changes to be successul. Again, the changes will be announced later today. Not trying to string you guys along, it's just that I'm at work and have to try to focus on that. :crazy:

cool, I'd like to have a go on the Wednesday night races if you have any spaces left :)

Sure thing! I'll send you a friend request when I get home from work.

Here is the link to the information about the bug and who it affects and what is affected. Please read through this and consider limiting room size to 10 players. With the bug, it's not a level playing field for all.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=237539

Thanks for the info and the feedback. You'll be very interested in the big announcement later today. Stay tuned..

Last edited:
Here is the link to the information about the bug and who it affects and what is affected. Please read through this and consider limiting room size to 10 players. With the bug, it's not a level playing field for all.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=237539

Thanks for the link to the thread, awesome write up of the problem 👍

I'm thinking Zero's much awaited announcement will be addressing this issue.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Zero, lol.

SaGaSpeedLab

thatll work way better for me

Just got done posting the new line-up. As always, it's located in the second post of this thread. And in case you guys haven't already noticed, the results for each week were added next to each week's line-up (makes it easier to track everyone's performance) 👍

No worries, I understand completely. We actually didn't have room anyways since we hit the 14 participant limit that I had set my lounge too. However, there wasn't any DLC needed to join regardless. All of the cars and tracks we used are available with the base game.

Yes, this is an ongoing league. We're still very new (last night was only our fifth league night) but I plan on keeping this going indefinitely. You can join if there's room, but right now there are more people who want to race than we have room for. Because of the GT5 bug, we're going to start limiting the league nights to 12 drivers. Let me know if you'd like to join and I'll put your name on the reserve driver list.

Yes Id like to join. If the Wed night series is at 10pm est I can do that one to.
thanks

cool, I'd like to have a go on the Wednesday night races if you have any spaces left :)

Just sent you a friend request. Keep an eye out on this thread for more info regarding Wednesday nights and other non-league nights.

Yes Id like to join. If the Wed night series is at 10pm est I can do that one to.
thanks

Okay cool, I just sent you a friends request as well. Looks like Wednesday nights will be a popular night for us.

Wed I cannot make it for several weeks...I'll just stick with the one day for consistency sake.

No worries at all. Looks like we'll have enough snails wanting to race on Wednesdays. Do you still plan on hosting the Friday night sessions?

Back