◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,783 comments
zer05ive
Thanks for your interest. I just sent you a friend request. Please proceed to Step 2 as listed at the bottom of the original post. Please note that we're going practice the new cars and tracks on Wednesday night, so let us know if you want to join us for that. We're also going to race "diabolic" cars and tracks on Friday night.

Thanks! I'm hoping to make it Wednesday night, and will follow up accordingly.

The steering wheel is tiny compared to an actual car so it doesn't feel like driving at all for me :lol:

tez, you still not able to join us on Sunday nights? Wednesday nights are fun and all, but Sunday nights are where it all goes down! :sly:

Hey fellas! I would like to be added to your racing league, Seems like a good group, and some decent driving, well, maybe except for the last race. If I may, the car I would like to pick is the (I believe) the 01 or 02 subi sports wagon/ impreza wagon wrx. I'll get the full name when Im back at home, and the track Id like to choose is Eiger Nordwand track short track/weather. Look forward to meeting you all sunday night!

Thanks for your interest, I just sent you a friend request. Please proceed to Step 2 as listed at the bottom of the original post. As kcheeb explained earlier, car and track selection is something that has to be earned (and it's actually quite difficult to accomplish, which is what I think dvdoughboy took exception to). Since you are new to the league, you will start in Division2 next Sunday night. If you finish in the top 3 of Division2, you'll be promoted to Division1 the following week. If you finish at the top of Division1, you'll have the opportunity to pick a car and/or track for the entire league to race. Again, this is easier said than done, but who knows, you might be a gifted snail. 👍

Kcheeb got it right.

I was talking about picking the car while joining. That's all. We're all friendly for the most part so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.

Thats my fault, I guess I miss understood at first, but I'm picking up what your putting down now. On to step two.

kcheeb
I'm going to replace the Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 with the Camaro Z28 '69 from the New Car Dealership.

Thank god! My Jaguar is in the scrap heap after yesterday... I didn't want to have to break in another one.

Thank god! My Jaguar is in the scrap heap after yesterday... I didn't want to have to break in another one.

Whoa! badger speaks! If there was an award for the driver who races with us the most but posts on the forum the least, badger would win hand down lol. There are literally people who haven't even raced with us who have more posts that badger does! :lol:

badger, what's your take on the tire choices?

zer05ive
Whoa! badger speaks! If there was an award for the driver who races with us the most but posts on the forum the least, badger would win hand down lol. There are literally people who haven't even raced with us who have more posts that badger does! :lol:

badger, what's your take on the tire choices?

You guys were wrecking left m right huh?

tez, you still not able to join us on Sunday nights? Wednesday nights are fun and all, but Sunday nights are where it all goes down! :sly:

yeah, the problem is that Sunday nights are the only time I get to chat to my family since I'm in Canada whereas they're in Australia.

Basing tire selection on pp sounds like the way to go. Simple to implement and easy to understand :)

Just saw update 2.05 announced by Kaz on twitter. Online updates, hopefully the glitch is dealt with.

Daytona RC....oh joy, I pretty much always overshoot the first corner so sorry to anyone I collect in advance if we do this Wednesday as well :lol:

Daytona RC....oh joy, I pretty much always overshoot the first corner so sorry to anyone I collect in advance if we do this Wednesday as well :lol:

That's what practice is for! :)

The line-up has been updated and we'll be racing each car/track combo at least once (but probably twice).

Sweet .. so tomorrow night practice sessions?

Yup, keep an eye on this thread tomorrow night for the open lobby room number to be posted. If you try to join late and can't get in because the lobby is full, just post a message here saying so. We'll kick out a non-snail to make room for you.

ok, Im going through steps three and four right now, and I want to clear up some confusion I have. are we allowed to do rims, and all the non PP stuff (ie, suspension, lsd, clutchs, ect)?

Back