◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Division 7 Race Report
I ran the room as fixed host and we were able to all see each other. Started on time, finished on time. Only disconnection was from CMBeal. Otherwise, the night went great. Thank you to all Score keepers, Data recorders, Replay uploaders for your work helping with the division. Ended the night with all 10 drivers remaining.

Race hard, Race clean, Race SNAIL. :gtpflag: 👍

Checkin in on div8, earlier looked like there were only 8 racers at 6 something but driving sheet said 17. How did the rounds go? Can I ask all this on this forum? If not pls tell me

Thanks Kurt

It's great to hear about all the great racing tonight, but if you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for. 👍

@Dragonwhisky @JLBowler

D4 replays are uploaded except for Round 1 Race 2. I know I saved it. Who knows what happened. If anyone saved that race, please help get it to me or you can upload it. Sorry for that D4 but we need all hands on deck.

Racing in D5 this season has been awesome. I know there have been incidents but I guess I've been fortunate in that I generally was not involved in anything untoward. What I have experienced is close, tight, and clean racing in every race that I didn't blow by having a major off. Thanks again for the great racing everyone!

ETA: also, another lag-free night, just like every other D5 race this season.

D1 and D7. Get your hsit together and get your results posted. If you can't do this in a timely fashion you will not be eligible for any prizes.

By the way. Any body that voted to keep the piece of crap VW on the piece of crap track over the other pieces of crap has a different idea of what makes for good racing. That is all of my commentary.

Last edited:
The Schumacher S in that car is such a pain in the ass. In those 2 corners, and several others actually, there were cases where there were loads more grip than the lap before. The balance of that car is so unpredictable, it's a bit frustrating.

Initially, it was actually quite a shock going from the Acura to the Camaro right away. Two completely ends of the scale in terms of vehicle balance and car control.

I agree. And personally, I find the VW very stable and consistent; predictable.

Which makes for a nice parade at GPF. No where to pass and the car is too stable to wait for a mistake. A typical pick from D6 thru D8, easy to drive and hard to pass unless you make a major mistake.

Back