◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,326 comments
Is the fit required? I mean you gotta buy it. But I've only messed around in the menus, haven't raced yet. Can I dutch the fit now and just use my anniversary cars?
You should be able to start using the anniversary cars after the first race assuming they fit the requirements.

Anyone want to share the dealership PP of the 15th Anniversary cars? I am impatient and can not wait.

My copy is in my home town and out for delivery. Now I just need to work 7 more hours then commute home (1 hour) and then start the installation. I should have taken the day off.

Must..break...for...food.Don't want to but my stomach is calling the shots right now.

It's funny because before the wife left the house the last thing she said was "don't forget to eat." She knows me too well.

Thanks for the reminder.. It's time for lunch, but I forgot to eat breakfast! The Novice Championship will have to wait.

Did you not pre-order because you were planning to do buy the download? Even so, I believe the anniversary edition could only be reserved at GameStop/EB. I'm guessing EB won't sell it to you until 1pm because they want to wait to see if the have enough copies to cover their pre-orders?

I pre-ordered from Best Buy when it was first possible. At that time no-one knew what bundles etc were available. I assumed when the Anniversary edition was announced, Best Buy would have it too, they didn't.

I didn't go to EB Games in the first place because the guy that runs the store is a real a$$. Has pissed me off before, probably all started during the Rockband craze, corrected the info he was giving a customer because he was wrong. Next time I went in, he wouldn't give me the time of day. So I stopped going there.

Now my back is against the wall, so to speak and I get to go back out in the -28C weather this afternoon. If he only knew how much money I spend on games and systems :lol:

Leaving work early in a few minutes to go pick up my preorder. I was planning on starting the update this morning before I left home but I forgot... so I'll have to wait a little longer once I get home. D'OH!

"In-Transit" from Tenn. Watching the thread is like sitting next to the Tele-type "back in the day".
Glad you guys are enjoying it ...... and making the rest of us drool all over ourselves.

Hope these pics turn out here ok.

20131206_130405.jpg
20131206_130424.jpg
20131206_130438.jpg

Leaving work early in a few minutes to go pick up my preorder. I was planning on starting the update this morning before I left home but I forgot... so I'll have to wait a little longer once I get home. D'OH!

Don't worry, it's a pretty quick update. Won't take more than a few minutes. :)

IDK, but I doubt it. If that were the case, it would be easy just to make the car specific to the anniversary edition, since the game discs are different. What I wonder, is if the cars will install into a none anniversary edition version of the game.

Is the fit required? I mean you gotta buy it. But I've only messed around in the menus, haven't raced yet. Can I dutch the fit now and just use my anniversary cars?

I think everything was unavailable until you did buy it... Looked mandatory.

I will try my Code when I finish a couple errands.

I'm through to the National B events and so far the most fun I've had was the License Tests. Chasing Wiifreak's and nmcp's lines during that was just an absolute blast! I have no idea who thought that little feature up, but I am certainly an immediate fan of it.

Latest Posts

Back