◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,792 comments
According to this, that I took from the results post, the Weider isn't allowed to be selected. It's not in the racing car pack and it's not free. I don't even know if it's still in the store.

DLC Cars - The only DLC cars available for selection are the one is the Racing Car Pack and any DLC car that is FREE and currently available in the PlayStation Store.

@fastfox400 If you can't beat the AI in the first couple of events, what are you doing racing here? I'm relatively certain that everyone here has enough skill to beat the AI in the entry level events and win the prize car. The only hold up I see for this plan would be if we are awarded random tickets instead of specific cars. Just another thing we have to wait and see.
Beating the AI is not going to the problem. Its finding the time to sit at the console to earn credits which is going to be the problem.

Three events in two days isn't exactly a huge time investment especially when you consider that we're talking about 2 and 3 lap races in the very beginning of the game. It really shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to get it done.

Really, which one of us isn't going to be investing goobs of time on this game as soon as its out anyway. No doubt within the first hour or two of having the game we should all have a decent chunk of change. But, I am not advocating making the cap large. somewhere around 50k per car at first. Just to fire for effect, then once we see how the game economy is really going to go, we can adjust fire.

Prize C: Level Ticket 19 (hoping for a Audi R8 Race Car)

Sorry Ph1sh, but I can't find a Level 19 ticket to send you. I know it's on the Prize C list, but I think I put the "???" after it to indicate that Goat hadn't actually sent it over yet. As you can see, Goat donated the majority of tickets, but it appears that the Level 19 ticket is the only one from his list that he hasn't got to yet.

@Chiochan, do you still have a Level 19 ticket that you can send to the D1 account please? Or does anyone else

It appears that both Schmiggz and Russ have selected prize a choices...

Actually, Russ's Corvette pick is a holdover from the last week's Round 2. However, @Schmiggz needs to address this issue with his pick.

EDIT: I just realized that the I didn't include the "Corvette" name in lineup post, so I've just added it for clarity. 👍

DOUBLE EDIT: Ironically, I think the Corvette portion dropped off because I copy and pasted your post. :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry Ph1sh, but I can't find a Level 19 ticket to send you. I know it's on the Prize C list, but I think I put the "???" after it to indicate that Goat hadn't actually sent it over yet. As you can see, Goat donated the majority of tickets, but it appears that the Level 19 ticket is the only one from his list that he hasn't got to yet.

@Chiochan, do you still have a Level 19 ticket that you can send to the D1 account please? Or does anyone else

If a level 19 isn't possible ill take level 24

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Nov 10 2013

Penalty Rate 89%
Banner by dabneyd

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, and tezgm99 for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

S.N.A.I.L. November - December Challenge - presented by ButtKicker

>>> ButtKicker 4D Sports Challenge Point Standings <<<

Thanks Stewards for getting the Incident Reviews done. Awesome work as always 👍

The ButtKicker 4D Sports Challenge points are now up to date for the races held November 10th.

Sim racing product discounts for S.N.A.I.L. members:

Information on discounted Buttkicker products here.

GranStand is offering a 10% discount to all S.N.A.I.L.s and a 15% Discount to members of Team S.N.A.I.L.

Take advantage of being a S.N.A.I.L. ;)

Why are we flip flopping on the car? I already broke a Weider in today!

EDIT: just read jlb's post. Still grumpy- it was a sweet combo.

Last edited:
I'm like all confused on these combos so I'm going to ask have the combos been posted yet? :lol:

Compiling the last few pages, we are at:

Gathers Drider Civic Race Car at Laguna Seca

Infiniti Coupe Concept '06 at Fuji / F

2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype at Suzuka (full)

Probably late or not making practice tonight, checking out my local Maker-Space (no longer called a Hacker Space.. Funny how that does not work so well in the DC area nowadays...) for some access to the laser CNC, some help with my CAD skills, tuning up my vacuum sealing rigs, and learn about metal casting (doesn't sound like pot metal?), could be fun!

Hey so it turns out I'm going to Canada this weekend EH. I'm in the Buffalo NY area and couldn't figure out what to do for the weekend and last min decided it'd be fun to jump the border and see what's going on on the other side of the border. So my question is are there any SNAILs in this part of the world that might know what there is to do on that side of the bordre. I'd ask when I got there but I don't think I speak the language EH.

Hey so it turns out I'm going to Canada this weekend EH. I'm in the Buffalo NY area and couldn't figure out what to do for the weekend and last min decided it'd be fun to jump the border and see what's going on on the other side of the border. So my question is are there any SNAILs in this part of the world that might know what there is to do on that side of the bordre. I'd ask when I got there but I don't think I speak the language EH.
Lots to do depending on where you are going and what you have in mind. Too bad I'm working all weekend.

If you're in Toronto, make sure to visit the CN Tower and then try a few Canadian beers across the street at the Loose Moose. If culture is more your thing, then visit the Art Gallery of Ontario or the Royal Ontario Museum.

Or maybe take the $60 all you can race package

Last edited:

Wrong end of the Country for me. If you're ever out West, let me know 👍

Will do Kcheeb. That sucks you're working Joe. Would have been cool to meet you.

So far I haven't found a lot of things to do so I might just end up at the indoor water park or something. Went to the falls this afternoon and it looked like there was a bunch of stuff on the other side of the border. Hope I'm right because I've got till Monday with not a lot of ideas on what to do yet. Would have done my usual purchase of an RC plane but it's way to cold and windy out here for this CA boy. The only time it gets this cold in CA in in my freezer.

Compiling the last few pages, we are at:

Gathers Drider Civic Race Car at Laguna Seca

Infiniti Coupe Concept '06 at Fuji / F

2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype at Suzuka (full)

Probably late or not making practice tonight, checking out my local Maker-Space (no longer called a Hacker Space.. Funny how that does not work so well in the DC area nowadays...) for some access to the laser CNC, some help with my CAD skills, tuning up my vacuum sealing rigs, and learn about metal casting (doesn't sound like pot metal?), could be fun!

Thanks Handlebar, that's a huge help to me. Rather than stress about getting the lineup posted, I can prep for my softball game and get something to eat. :)

That being said, do we have any volunteers to direct practice tonight? Wolfsatz is taking the month off so it'd be nice to have someone step up and take the lead tonight.

Also, a remind that we started to discuss changing the practice format (the conversation started here if anyone wants a refresher on some of the ideas that were suggested). You guys can try a variety of these ideas as well. Just be sure to have everyone post their feedback so that we can determine what's the best practice format going forward. 👍

I'm right here Hill, EH? Ahahahah Drive towards Toronto and give me a call and I can show you around. Oshawa Joe is near by too, EH?
BTW the language is basically the same, EH.... :D:D:D

Edit: Niagara on the Canadian side is a totally different story from the USA side. It's a fun little town with awesome restaurants, ripley's museum, wax museum, and fun, fun, fun in every corner. Absolutely worth to visit.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm off to my game. Hopefully someone steps up to coordinate practice and tries a few of the new ideas out. 👍

Also, I did end up posting the lineup. Sort of.. :D

Latest Posts

Back