◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,326 comments
10 laps for Tsukuba. I think the Nascar will have a pit stop.. Dont see 9 laps on tires.\

Jumping in D1 for some practice....

IMAG0165.jpg

And Finally this is the Seat. as you can see the bar on the bottom can get attached to the hole there. Nothing big. i probably should've done that before i took these pictures. Oh well!

IMAG0166.jpg

Another thing from this picture, you can see it was scratched up, by seeing some holes, this is all from the Knobs holding the bars tight. I believe you wont see most of the Silver stuff as that will be in another bar from inside the bar under the seat. Though, remember its USED, and slightly scratched, but still works and in good shape.

IMAG0171.jpg

Just saying when you get it, you will notice this..just have to get a screw in..i provided that in the bag of extra stuff.
IMAG0164.jpg

Whoops Sideways LOL, Heres what is ALL provided in the rig! Included with the Seat, a SeatSlider, and a shifter Holder!

IMAG0020.jpg

This was the Rig all set for racing and the view from it.
IMAG0169.jpg

I have provided Extra stuff, just in case you loose something, or need something to keep the rig together, by extra i mean extra knobs, screws, and much more stuff to keep the rig running super good!

Hello S.N.A.I.L's

I'm Proud to say, that i am putting my USED Playseat Evolution on for Auction.
-This Rig will begin at the Price of 10 Shells

How to Bid?

-By Replying in the thread saying, "I would like to bid ____ for the Playseat Evolution

BONUS!

-I will be Paying for shipping and Handling for you lucky winner! In honor of the greatness S.N.A.I.L Racing Provides everyone!

So Basically it was my first rig, and it was a GREAT rig, loved it, spent many hours in it. Still is very good condition. I believe i covered everything on here.

-Also, The Peddle Plate is much more stable now and wont shake at all, maybe a little if you JAM it, LOL but i just put washers attached to the screw, so it wont move.

Happy Bidding! Thanks again Guys!

EDIT: For Those who can not see the pictures, i Re-uploaded them again by attaching them..Tell me if you can see it or not. still working on it now, now that i have to get the words matched up with the pictures.

Last edited:
Shoot!! Thanks Dragon, ill fix that right now

Can you see it now??

Last edited:
I bid 25 shells for the playseat. It's for my daughter so she can quit horning in on my rig. Also, I can't actually see how many shells I have. The google doc just shows me a bunch of boxes that have value in them.

Yeah, I was going to say how many shells does everyone have because I can't see it either..

Thanks for bidding though!!
I bid 25 shells for the playseat. It's for my daughter so she can quit horning in on my rig. Also, I can't actually see how many shells I have. The google doc just shows me a bunch of boxes that have value in them.

Yeah, I was going to say how many shells does everyone have because I can't see it either..

Thanks for bidding though!!

Sorry guys, been having problems with that tab. I 'think' it'll show the data now. Let me know if it doesn't.

Wow!

I would like to bid 43 shells for the Playseat Evolution!

(JLBowler, I believe you can check via Zer0's sig on Snail Marketplace, or, post #35801)

Last edited:
It's one $hell, there is no monetary value on it. Whatever you think something is worth bidding on, is what it's worth.

Alrighty then....surprised Phisher wouldn't rather sell his rig for cash.

For anyone who cares to get some practice in before tonight I'm going through the rounds in D2.

I think that's an awesome thing your doing Ph1sher:tup:. Money isn't everything and that just shows what the true Snail spirit is all about. Who ever wins the PlaySeat is going to like it a lot.

I have one, slightly modified with a different seat, the ButtKicker II and rubber legs to get the full effect of the ButtKicker.

[URL=http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/fzappa44/media/IMG_1316.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/fzappa44/media/IMG_1312.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/fzappa44/media/IMG_1328-1.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/fzappa44/media/IMG_1347.jpg.html][/URL]

Thank you Tcrash. I remember getting into my rig and racing my first night in snail. Just a awesome feeling in that seat!! I can't really sell it of money. I rather put it in a auction for all the snails!!

Awesome pictures though Tcrash! 👍

And thanks exo for bidding 50 shells so far! Wow that's crazy!! Keep it up snails

See you D1 snails soon!

Thank you Tcrash. I remember getting into my rig and racing my first night in snail. Just a awesome feeling in that seat!! I can't really sell it of money. I rather put it in a auction for all the snails!!

And thanks exo for bidding 50 shells so far! Wow that's crazy!! Keep it up snails

See you D1 snails soon!

I can respect that. 👍

See you D1 snails soon!

Thanks for putting up such an awesome item in the Marketplace! I guess your really took this post to heart. :)

You are officially the third SNAIL to put something up for sale in the Marketplace! Who's next? :D

Lol true. I saw all these awesome items going on the snail marketplace and I said to myself! I need some shells!! So I was deciding to sell my rig for money or shells and I thought to myself, realizing I rather have another snail take the former rig of the fish's maybe the winner will get some fish Speed!! Lol

Thanks guys!
Thanks for putting up such an awesome item in the Marketplace! I guess your really took this post to heart. :)

You are officially the third SNAIL to put something up for sale in the Marketplace! Who's next? :D

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s, the Marketplace sheet seems to be acting up again. Can you check the sheet to make sure it looks right?

I think I'm going to have to come up with a better way to update the sheet.

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s, the Marketplace sheet seems to be acting up again. Can you check the sheet to make sure it looks right?

I think I'm going to have to come up with a better way to update the sheet.

The sheet is showing number values now, but they seem to be off. I think it might be due to the 'Total Purchases' and 'Total Sales' columns having all zero's. So I think the 'Total $hells' column equals 'Earned $hells' column (without any Marketplace transactions taken into account)? Are you updating the sheet manually? I thought the Google forms you created were automatically synced to the spreadsheet.

The sheet is showing number values now, but they seem to be off. I think it might be due to the 'Total Purchases' and 'Total Sales' columns having all zero's. So I think the 'Total $hells' column equals 'Earned $hells' column (without any Marketplace transactions taken into account)? Are you updating the sheet manually? I thought the Google forms you created were automatically synced to the spreadsheet.

Not manual but a query of a query of an import statement. seems Google docs doesn't like it much :(

Might change it to a data copy when a transaction occurs. would probably be more reliable.

When I look at it the numbers are as they should be :confused:

edit: the laps for tonight should be:

Round 1 10
Round 2 5
Round 3 9

Back