◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
Since I saved them all after each race, on my PS3.

Zer0 will be making that post as soon as he gets the code figured out. Not sure, but this may be the first time the announcement won't be "preliminary".

yeah, i was going to say, where are the results, but that's understandable! Thanks!

Looks like the dust has at least settled a bit on the new forum layout. As with any new software I think it's just a matter of getting used to the new features.

Anyways... Good racing in D1 last night even though we were only 4. Gotta work on my consistency if I wanna keep up with the rest of the fast guys (insert head banging here!)

A quick heads up for this weekend... Taking the family down to see Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the Disney gang so not going to make the grid for this Sunday. If someone else from D1 can handle the scorekeeping and replays that would be awesome!

D1 replays have also been uploaded to the Drive.

D2 results and elimination votes have been entered, Data has been entered, replays uploaded and all division duties have been completed.

Zer0 will be making that post as soon as he gets the code figured out. Not sure, but this may be the first time the announcement won't be "preliminary".

Sorry guys, but I'm done fighting this new website tonight. No matter what I try, it imposed it's own whack BBCode on the results post and ruins the formatting. It does this even when I try to edit previous results and you can see the result. All I can say is :banghead:

I'll try again tomorrow, but in the meantime, here are the prize winners this week:

The Prize A winner is GTP_Ph7shr (the track that got the most elimination votes was Round 1)

Since GTP_Ph7shr has already won Prize A this month, everyone who raced in D3 on Sunday night gets to make one Prize A recommendation (both the car and the track) to replace Round 1. If anyone makes more than one suggestion, then all of their suggestions will be disqualified. Don't be that guy. Please only make one suggestion.

The Prize B winner is Qwietstorm (Round 2 got the second-most elimination votes)

The Prize C winner is cmbeal317

I'm going to go smash something now. Good night.

EDIT: Please let me know if anyone has any ideas of what might be causing this issue.

Last edited:
Hi Guys In The Mix Up With The New Gtp I Can't Seem To Find What Combos Got dropped Can Some One Tell Me And Tell Me How This Thing Works Now!!! Thanks

I should be back in the US tonight, but too jet-lagged for Karts. Back on the grid tomorrow, I think.

Not sure I like the new 'features' on the GTPlanet stuff, but I'm not the guy in charge, so.... I'll deal.

I'm struggling to get the results post done on the new software. My usual method of updating a previous post isn't working out so well because the coding is different for some reason.

Hey zer0, if you're struggling with lining the list up, have you used the following? It seems to work in terms of a proportional spaced versus fixed space font.

PM the issue you're having and I'll see if I can sort it out.

abc .. 123
def .. 456

Code:
[FONT='Courier']
abc .. 123
def .. 456
[/FONT]

Back