PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Has anybody done any SNOW testing at RA yet? What tires worked best for you in the snow portion of our race setup: Wets or All Terrains ?

Wets work much better for me but so far I only tried AT when it was actually snowing. They suck.
Wets tires are all you'll need. But when is the question.
Never tested a full race, but this is what I was looking for. Race about 11 or 12 laps, it's snowing, tracks wet, pit for tires and with 4 or 5 laps to go, racing line starts drying out and the sun is setting.
Any help to achieve this scenario would be great. The race start time should be 13:00

Last edited:
Oops

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1515871119611.jpg
    FB_IMG_1515871119611.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 20
  • FB_IMG_1515871112009.jpg
    FB_IMG_1515871112009.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Good racing today all, it was good to finally be on track again with everyone. It has been 3 weeks for me since the last time I raced with everyone. Congrats to @Rednose58 & @Stanc03 for their victories today.

P.S. that was an awesome battle at the start of race 2 between @ONESPACE, @Stanc03, and myself. It only got better at the end between @Stanc03 and I as we battled all the way till the end and the gap at the finish line was 0.153!!!

See you all next week!

Hey guys sorry for missing out today, I had a friend of mine get into a car accident on Friday night and she had surgery Saturday so I opted to swing by the hospital this morning instead last minute, should have posted an unconfirmed before I left but I kinda spaced out. Sounds like the racing was good though, I’ll have to check out one of the streams.

Good racing today all, it was good to finally be on track again with everyone. It has been 3 weeks for me since the last time I raced with everyone. Congrats to @Rednose58 & @Stanc03 for their victories today.

P.S. that was an awesome battle at the start of race 2 between @ONESPACE, @Stanc03, and myself. It only got better at the end between @Stanc03 and I as we battled all the way till the end and the gap at the finish line was 0.153!!!

See you all next week!

How about that thumbnail :P

Awesome racing indeed between me you and onespace. And I couldn't resist the floating headlights lol

Hey guys sorry for missing out today, I had a friend of mine get into a car accident on Friday night and she had surgery Saturday so I opted to swing by the hospital this morning instead last minute, should have posted an unconfirmed before I left but I kinda spaced out. Sounds like the racing was good though, I’ll have to check out one of the streams.

No worries, I am so sorry to hear that your friend was in a car wreck. I hope she is okay and gets better soon. Don't ever worry about "un-confirming" in the event of a situation like that. We are more than understanding that real life events take precedent.

The racing this week was fun and we had some great battles, can't wait to have you back with us as soon as you can! :cheers:

You guys were losing a lot of time during your battle. I think I was around 30 seconds behind you guys at one point, and 3 laps later it was only 20. I was really hoping you'd keep going so I could catch up and crash into the lot!

Back