◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
Congrats @Pubs16 for overall season Championship and GT3 class championship.

Congrats to @Esgaloth for LMP2 class championship

Here are the final results for season 3
Thank you sir!
That last race was a nail biter for me. I'm still yet to look at the start, it all happened so quick I still don't know what quite happened but no hard feelings @Fallen_log lol.
A huge thanks @Zii1993 for calling a yellow and letting me catch back up, huge right hand down damage with clanking lol, after the first pit for damage, it had all been fixed but weirdly with load in corners my wheel was shuddering. I pitted a second time to see if it could be fixed and also restarted my wheel but was still there, so just put up with it after the yellow. Sorry to see you DC Zii :(.
@Fallen_log you drove awesome the first half or so, I was sad to see you lose out so much on the 2nd pit stop you chose on. Shame the Z4 died off so much after some wear, the Mclaren was tough on half worn tyres but made it through my second stint. If you hadn't of thrown in the towel after the 3rd stop you could've gained near me and pressured ;).
Technically a P1 driver but a mighty domination from @Esgaloth , well done mate, definitely a class of your own ;) lol.

I fluked the points a little, with Dave's wheel issue round 1 preventing a definite win, and a couple of the fast boys out of a couple rounds. But definitely my first online championship still, after a year and a half of racing it's an awesome feeling. My first season where I've been quite on par with the fastest drivers' pace, it's a huge confidence boost to continue into more leagues and series.
Thank you @Zii1993 , @Fallen_log and @Alex ONeill for providing a great series for us to participate in. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting on each round with all you guys here, some great drivers and a lot of fun to race with. I hope I can come back to another SNAIL league to continue it :).

Back