7252683892_ae83c54fea_o.jpg

10pm Eastern in the D2 lounge

Car Selection: Any Premium or Standard JGTC or Super GT GT500 Race Car

· Initial Performance Point Level: 575

· Lower Performance Point Level: 565

· Upper Performance Point Level: 590

· Performance Point Increment: 5

Tire Selection: Racing Medium

Track Selection: Indianapolis Road Course, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Nurburgring GP/F, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Suzuka Circuit

Thanks for the banner, Psycho! I posted it in the Parity Racing thread as well. 👍

See you guys in the D2 lounge in a few minutes!

I hope when the ps4 comes out and PD comes out with gt6 (probably in 4 years!) That they make a WAY better rally system. It would be cool if you could set up a series of "special stage" point a to point b courses and run them in series. Then have each racer start in a stagger, with each racer starting maybe 10 seconds after the other in order of fastest to slowest. Like a rally should be. Then. Well. The touge flood gates spent wide open as well.
That's another feature they had in previous GT titles. A to b races.

OMG this is awefull (I'm so ashamed!)... I am on vacation and following what is going on. You all rock!! Although, where I am right now is beyond awesome, I am finding it a *slight* bummer that I am not in the mix! So much going on in the league and I *almost* wish I was a part of it! I could easily stay where I am at and never think of racing again but the reality of it is that this will soon end and I can't wait to race again with all of you! See you all on June 3rd!!!

Lap count for the Kart

...is going to be 17 laps, based on lap times I've been able to set (0:37 - without a draft).

Lap count for the Kart

...is going to be 17 laps, based on lap times I've been able to set (0:37 - without a draft).

A lightbulb just went off in my head. How cool would it be to include turn 6 (I believe it's used by motorcycles)? When I got bored in the 9-hour Tsukuba race, I took it for a few laps, and as far as I could tell, it's completely usable in-game.

If you can't visualize where I'm talking about, it's the little chicane right after the footbridge. You can see it as turn 6 in this pic: http://image.modified.com/f/31949515/modp_1103_04_o+tsukuba_circuit_track_review+track.jpg.

Just a crazy idea. It will be a blast either way. :cheers:

Last edited:
Lap count for the Kart

A lightbulb just went off in my head. How cool would it be to include turn 6 (I believe it's used by motorcycles)? When I got bored in the 9-hour Tsukuba race, I took it for a few laps, and as far as I could tell, it's completely usable in-game.

If you can't visualize where I'm talking about, it's the little chicane right after the footbridge. You can see it as turn 6 in this pic: http://image.modified.com/f/31949515/modp_1103_04_o+tsukuba_circuit_track_review+track.jpg.

:confused: ??? ...we're not running the Kart at Tsukuba. So let get this straight, my post about the lap count for the kart prompted a thought regarding a complete different car & track combo? ...okay. :odd: :lol:

As for your idea, it would give another option to the track selection, and I think it's a good idea. However, I do think that it should be cleared by the league before this an option, and even then it should be announced at the time the track is selected by the prize winner. I'm not in favor of changing the track when this car & track combo was a "Prize B".

:confused: ??? ...we're not running the Kart at Tsukuba. So let get this straight, my post about the lap count for the kart prompted a thought regarding a complete different car & track combo? ...okay. :odd: :lol:

As for your idea, it would give another option to the track selection, and I think it's a good idea. However, I do think that it should be cleared by the league before this an option, and even then it should be announced at the time the track is selected by the prize winner. I'm not in favor of changing the track when this car & track combo was a "Prize B".

Of course, your right. Your post got me thinking of karts, I was already thinking of Tsukuba for no reason at all, and it was just an impulsive brain-dump. I have a tendency to do that :) I think it's probably something worth considering in the future though.

Of course, your right. Just an impulsive brain-dump. I have a tendency to do that :) I think it's probably something worth considering in the future though.

I agree, in the future, would be a great option, and it would give us a couple more tracks to pick from, Tsukuba Circuit and Suzuka Circuit are the ones that come to mind right off the top of my head. Is there others?

I agree, in the future, would be a great option, and it would give us a couple more tracks to pick from, Tsukuba Circuit and Suzuka Circuit are the ones that come to mind right off the top of my head. Is there others?

Not that I'm aware of.

34 laps of Autumn Ring Mini. That's going to be a real challenge of consistency. Practically an endurance race.

When you can do a 0:36 let me know, till then.....:sly:

Yea, more entertainment, and I'm not the cause.:sly:

I know Mopar has not had time to run the combo yet. But I do know that Mopar is fast enough that he could pull out a 0:36. I was running high 37's then mid, and had finally run a low 37, so I'm not going to be surprised when I run a 36.

It's going to be about consistency.

Yea, more entertainment, and I'm not the cause.:sly:

For the record, i haven't even driven the Part combo, i was just poking fun towards Ds, in the way he made his comment about his 2:27 =)
I couldn't break a 2:29 last night lol, so Im not fast at all.
Just setting the record straight =)

For the record, i haven't even driven the Part combo, i was just poking fun towards Ds, in the way he made his comment about his 2:27 =)

I knew what your post was all about, but thank you for clearing that up.

Your 2:29 was your average time, but your best time was a 2:28.6. You hadn't been racing in 2 weeks, you weren't feeling well last night and your were tired, so your times are very respectable. I asked you to hang around a little longer because I was running a lap time that was in the blue, and I wanted you to see it before you left - 2:27.4. :)

By the way, I hope you are feeling better today.

I'm curious why you quoted me only, when Rally posted as well? And for the record, I knew all of that and was poking fun as well.

It's not a bad idea, but it would have to be tested to make sure there wouldn't be any penalty or ghosting issues created by using the extra parts of the tracks.

OK this is my first try at getting photos on this site. hope it works.

7256544268_2cf46c3875_b.jpg

ride the wave
7256544038_87bd4a3006_b.jpg

hangin' out at the bar
7256543818_266e997214_b.jpg

under the tire

Last edited:
OK this is my first try at getting photos on this site. hope it works.

Hangin' out in front of the bar

under the tire

ride the wave

FAIL any help for putting pics from flickr on here

Click on the pic in Flickr. You should then see "View all sizes" at the top-right of the page. Click that, and then choose "Large" or "Original" (the biggest size, whatever it is called) if it isn't already selected. Then right-click on the image and choose "Copy Image Location" if you use Firefox, or choose "Properties" in IE and the copy the "Address" in the dialog box that appears.

Then, paste the URL into the post like you have already done. You may need to alter the permissions for the pic on Flickr for other people to be able to view it, but I'm not sure about that.

Hope that helps!

Latest Posts

Back