◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,798,937 views
I was just commenting on the unusually long lull lol.. seemed like everyone was still asleep. ;)

Also, that clip is from one of my favorite scenes from one of my all-time favorite movies. :)
zero, Tarantino is my favorite director!
 
I'm getting "room not found"irmopars
 
Gonna jump online and see if I can join you...
 
Weird, make a room and post #. Mine was public =\ and just double checked my #'s
I'll join your room then.
 
I'm getting "room not found"irmopars
Happened to me last week for the official race. I couldn't put the number directly in, I ended up just scrolling down the list until I found the room.
 
This might be a stupid question but how do you join private rooms now seeing that you can't just go to a friends profile like you could on GT5. Am I missing something?
 
Here's a quick rundown on what's happening division wise tonight:

D1 - Hosted by Owens, Public room
D2 - Hosted by tcrash, Friends Only
D3 - Hosted by Skills, Public Room
D4 - Hosted by Exosphere, Public Room
D5 - Hosted by cmbeal, Public Room

Public room numbers will be posted in the next little while.

@GumballCGT a room is created Public or Friends Only now. If you create it Friends only, you can use the Friends Room check box to find it. This also works if your friends are in a Public room.

Make sense?
 
Look for rooms your friends are in, then for title if needed.

Yeah, we miss private lobbies.
 
I just did some qualifying time calculations and here's what I got;

Round 1 - 4 Qualifying Laps - Set for 7 minutes

Round 2 - 3 Qualifying Laps - Set for 10 minutes

Round 3 - 3 Qualifying Laps - Set for 9 minutes

All times should allow every division to complete their allotted qualifying laps. Remember, there is no out laps anymore so when you first cross the start/finish line, your 1st qualifying lap starts.

If I can make a suggestion to keep it fair for all, once you finish your allotted qualifying laps, even though there might be some extra time left, pull off the track, in a safe place, until the race starts.
 
But a four lap race is two qualifying laps...?

Round 2, Bathurst.

Thank god...
 
Div. 1 Room Open:

1472-6399-8408-2426-8737
 
Division 4 is open for bid'ness!

1472 - 6118 - 3658 - 4755 - 8788
​
 
Division 3 is up:

1472-6399-8537-0917-0260
 
I just sent @Skills a message. I was under the impression he was going to open it.

EDIT: @Skills for the ninja 👍
 
Div. 1 Room Open:

1472-6399-8408-2426-8737

Division 2 is racing in a Friends Only room hosted by tcrash15 (@fzappa)

Division 3 is up:

1472-6399-8537-0917-0260
Division 4 is open for bid'ness!

1472 - 6118 - 3658 - 4755 - 8788
​
Division 5 is open - #1472 - 6681 - 3200 - 9594 -5781

All five division rooms are ready! Thanks @kcheeb and everyone else who made this possible! You guys are incredible! :bowdown:
 
I've never gotten the answer on what division I am suppose to be in.
 
I've never gotten the answer on what division I am suppose to be in.
Please join Division 4 tonight. It has the fewest drivers at the moment. The room number is posted above.
 
Hooray for technical issues (Such sarcasm, many fake). GT6 still needs to be fixed a bit. :banghead:
 
Just found this league (looks awesome). I am interested in joining if there are slots available.
@ptslopoke,
Thanks for your interest!

We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information.

3. @kcheeb PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_1, 2, 3, 4 or 5' based off your placement from kcheeb. That lobby will be where you race Sunday

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:
 
Back