◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,800,641 views
And here is a post by one of those two mentioned. Just follow the link in my signature space.
Yes just filled it out. And by the way it only goes to D6 on that little section so I just click on it. But I am in D7.
 
Alright chaps, I know someone out there wants to turn some laps tonight, so what's it gonna be? Light weight small tracks? Big power and big tracks? Don't leave a fellow snail to race in the open lobbies...
 
I'll be on around 9:30 or so to take the Caterham for a spin. It sounds like a fun hot lapping combo but I'm not so sure it will promote clean competitive racing...at least not in the lower divisions.

We did a few races with the Ferrari last night but none of us were running below 2:13. The car is not easy to catch once it starts sliding so every one of us shot off the track at one point or another.
 
Alright chaps, I know someone out there wants to turn some laps tonight, so what's it gonna be? Light weight small tracks? Big power and big tracks? Don't leave a fellow snail to race in the open lobbies...

Minivans
 
Here are some pics of the Caterham at Monaco.
Caterham Casino Corner.jpg
Caterham Strait.jpg
Caterham Turn.jpg
 
Stewards.png

​
The steward corp needs replays for Division 2 & Division 7 uploaded as soon as possible. @dabneyd and @tevesh2 and/or @BayouSimDrifter​
 
:odd:

Minivans aye? Shame we don't have the top gear test track anymore. I got one more assignment to finish then I'll be heading into a lobby.
 
Ok guys, I'm getting a snack and a little smokey treat then I'll be heading online. I'm now thinking one make races on winner picks tracks.
 
I can try mine for D2, not sure I got every one though, will post back shortly.

Just uploading 4 races from Sunday:

Round 1 Race 1
Round 2 Race 1
Round 2 Race 2
Round 3 Race ? Couldn't get it to replay, so I'm not sure which race it's from :grumpy:
 
Just uploading 4 races from Sunday:

Round 1 Race 1
Round 2 Race 1
Round 2 Race 2
Round 3 Race ? Couldn't get it to replay, so I'm not sure which race it's from :grumpy:

I'm pretty sure I have Round 1 Race 2. Weather it work is another matter... The other 2 that I have kcheeb has already uploaded.
 
How can I check how many $hells I have earned
 
I hope that thing handles better in GT6 than it did in GT5. If not I'll definitely be taking a week off.

I just took a few laps, and my first impression is that it drives like it's on rails, and without the strange oversteer it had in GT5. If anything, it's a bit too understeer-y for my taste. It's a narrow track, but the Caterham is a narrow car, so it might actually make for some good racing. With all the grip it has on SS tires, I'd guess that people can easily go 2-wide both up the hill and through the tunnel, which hopefully increases the good passing spots at Monaco from 0 to at least 2 :lol:
 
Last edited:
It seems like the google doc for SNAIL marketplace may be experiencing some difficulties.

Google docs has been painful today :(

Tried editing some info today and gave up. Will check utter in about 5.
 
I remember when we had the caterham at laguna seca. Got my first online podium that night. Looking forward to Monaco.
 
Just uploading 4 races from Sunday:

Round 1 Race 1
Round 2 Race 1
Round 2 Race 2
Round 3 Race ? Couldn't get it to replay, so I'm not sure which race it's from :grumpy:
I have Round 3 Race 2 saved, not sure if it will play though

edit: It didn't play for me
 
Last edited:
Alright everyone. One make room is open.
1472-6681-3115-0603-1772
 
Back