◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,797,131 views
GT6 🤬 sucks right now, I've bought 3 brand new Integras and it still is telling me tuning prohibited. :banghead::mad:
 
At least you didn't get disconnected in the middle of qualifying. Now I have to miss the first race.
 
Well you both beat me I can't get into d6 room at all it told me I couldn't join at first so I quit the game and try again now I'm getting it telling me that its a full room yet there's only 9 drivers in. So most likely I won't be able to race with the d6 drivers so since I live on the west coast is it possible to race in the west coast division and race for points for d6 since I'm having a problem trying to get in the room and I race with the west coast all the time. I just want to know.
 
Not this 🤬 again...

If there is a room ID for the D6 room, please post it.
 
Is a new D6 going to be created?
 
OK then, it won't be a friends only room.
 
New D6 room.

1472-6118-3916-1740-7882
 
It says I am incompatible with host...

Edit: joined
 
Last edited:
I want to join, but I am not able on sundays. I would like to join a race on Tuesday nights. Let me know what to do.
 
Last edited:
**** this disco'd three times in the first combo I am ****ing done.
 
D3 - I disconnected... PS3 locked up and is doing a system restore. I will try to make it back for Spa.
 
Did D-6 die again?
 
D3 bailed on Qualifying. Come back in guys. Room is still there.
 
WTF happen I'm lead race #4 then BAM lost the room host & room closed. This is BS PD needs to fix dam SERVERS.
 
D5 got blackholed... who will start a new one? Skillz?

Musta been a server reset or something?
 
Back