◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,797,131 views
Still not seeing it. Rebooted, cleared cache, searched by track, no D3
 
Who is host for div2, I never got pm to send a new friend request to new host?
 
For D2, Vrap is listed as primary host. Any drivers that didn't handle their business are S.O.L.

D7 has two backups listed, they need to step up before a random volunteer.
 
I don't see the D4 room...I'll keep on trying
 
D2 needs to run in an open lobby because the team SNAIL sheet was not updated with Vrap listed as a host.
Remaking as necessary.

D2 is open lobby, get in foos!
 
Can't find D2 now. Can't actually find any Snail rooms or friend rooms at all. Will reboot system and try again
 
It didn't need to be done. I mis read the team snail page.
Oh well, it's done and done, we'll get it sorted next week.

Can't find D2 now. Can't actually find any Snail rooms or friend rooms at all. Will reboot system and try again

1472-6399-8365-2929-7103
 
i am waiting for d4 room for opening. Is Tex online?
He is. Sent him a PSN message a few minutes ago; guessing he was called away. If 9:30 comes and he's not messaged or setup a room I'll set one up for D4.
 
I don't have Vrap as a friend and wasnt notified that he was hosting tonight.
 
Warden you better Host tonight. I don't trust mine NOT to lag.
 
I don't have Vrap as a friend and wasnt notified that he was hosting tonight.

He reopened the room as a public room and posted it minutes ago. Also, he is listed as primary host on the team SNAIL sheet? No reason for now knowing he would be the host.
 
Back