◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,600 comments
  • 21,802,771 views
D4 is swapping hosts.. new host is TEX36...
 
Hey @JLBowler! Would it be OK if I came back to the league at some point and be a PT driver? I know I'm inactive right now.
 
Hey @JLBowler! Would it be OK if I came back to the league at some point and be a PT driver? I know I'm inactive right now.
Read what it says in the driver's list about inactive drivers. Racing now or I would give a link.
 
Bummer keeps telling me room is full after 2 system restarts and clear cashe go ahead without me I'll keep trying to get back in
 
Got stuck at the start for Round 2 Race 1...lovely! What a waste of a pole. :mad:
 
That's usually where I lock up...

GAAAAHHHH!!!!

Locked up for a third time (going into settings screen again).

@BayouSimDrifter - pls make a new room?
 
Last edited:
And I locked up again trying to enter public lobby.

Please continue without me tonight, gentlemen. :banghead:

My apologies for my guest role as "Mayhem, Like Me" this evening. :dunce:
 
And I locked up again trying to enter public lobby.

Please continue without me tonight, gentlemen. :banghead:

My apologies for my guest role as "Mayhem, Like Me" this evening. :dunce:
room open try coming in
 
seems GT is still making race nights fun, even after all the updates.
 
Hell yeah 2:05.7 :) but it was definitely my worst night so far in Snail.
 
First night with a wheel and while the first race went fine, the rest just went bad for me. I either overshot corners or somehow still didn't brake enough to make the turn. Its my worst night ever.

My apologies for my guest role as "Mayhem, Like Me" this evening. :dunce:

That's pretty much what I felt like tonight.
 
Division 7 Race Report
​
Went really great tonight with eight drivers in total in the room. No disconnections, No issues with the grid lock glitch with me. Smooth night tonight. Scores are really close. Thank you to all Data recorders, Date uploaders, Stewards, for all the work you do to help SNAIL remain a clean , competitive racing league. Makes it alot more easier having a mic headset rather than waiting to type in the lobby room.

Race Clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: :cheers: 👍
 
this picture sums up tonight's racing in D6
956.png
 
Set goal to get top5 in points in div1 someday I'm usually 9-10 overal and with a little luck and good speed 1st combo I tied for 4th in points, I thought that would never happened using controller, that shows never give up.
 
D5 replays have been uploaded to the public folder but it seems that I do not have permission to upload to the standard folder...
 
D5 replays have been uploaded to the public folder but it seems that I do not have permission to upload to the standard folder...
Will fix that shortly.
 
D7 Replays are uploaded to the folder.

A great night of racing in D7 tonight. Five different winners!
A big congratulations to @Skills for the overall win. He says it is his first overall win since he started in SNAIL in April of 2012!:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Back