◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,798,937 views
sad that people have nothing better to do but f up other peoples fun I swear this world is going to ****.
 
Apparently it's to see how many followers they can get on Twitter...
I hope anonymous rips them a new one, even though I don't support most of what anon does.

 
Is is an area thing? I am on right now (but have been for a couple of hours...)
 
Is is an area thing? I am on right now (but have been for a couple of hours...)

Don't log out. I was on for several hours, went to log onto another account and got told to piss off. Tried logging back on to main and was told the same thing. Frickin' neanderthals with tech anyway.
 
I do actually agree with most of what Anonymous does. Not these fools though. At least anon has a cause, these guys are like nihilists.

believe-in-nothing.jpg

I mean, say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism Dude, at least its an ethos.
 
Don't sign off! If you sign off you won't be able to get back on, they are flooding the PSN severs with a ddos attack, I'm almost positive tonight is a bust.

Tree'd.
 
Oddly enough, you may still be able to log on to the PSN over a web browser. Not that that does us much good.
 
It's up!!

Edit: you can log on but can't access the SEN servers...
 
I was just able to get in after an hour of no luck.
 
Up and in the game. Heading over to the lobby
Spoke too soon. Connected to PSN BUT NOT TO THE GT6 network

Edit... Down again

EDIT 2 New message: Sony entertainment network is currently undergoing maintenance
 
Last edited:
Just turned my PS3 on, it initially didn't connect to PSN, but it did on the retry.
 
On in Texas
 
Back