◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,796,751 views
I'm assuming his pick wasn't quite official yet as he was asking peoplento join a room. Maybe I'm wrong.

Possibly. Could be I'm the one overreacting since there were several posts by him saying had it figured out:


I think I got it all figured out..

If everyone would like to join me I will have a lobby open right now this very instant, to show you the official car and track we will be running on Thursdays practice run, and Sundays Official Race, lobby room number 1472-6681-3415-7081-2954

Get the Nissan GT-R GT3 RJN You Tube Car

This is how I feel... Everyone has there own opinions.. Everyone is not perfect, I want this to symbolize how the previous GT academy players from 2012 2013 and this year 2014, have fought sooo hard to make it in the end. I intend to fight very hard till the end so I dedicate this combo to all of the GT academy players that made it to the top. I apologize if not everyone likes it but I stand by my words. ErickFrank Santiago
 
Here is official pick.

I know, but earlier he was asking people to join a room. People asked which car to buy, and he stated the car. He hadnt said anything about the track in the thread.

Possibly. Could be I'm the one overreacting since there were several posts by him saying had it figured out:

Its Tuesday and we have prize A sorted, be happy!!! Hahaha :D
 
Last edited:
Once again everyone this is the official pick...

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Team RJN 2013
AT SILVERSTONE GRAND PRIX CIRCUIT

PP: 617
HP: 621
Weight: 1350KG
Tires: Racing Hard

Every tune aspect reset to default..
 
Once again everyone this is the official pick...

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Team RJN 2013
AT SILVERSTONE GRAND PRIX CIRCUIT

PP: 617
HP: 621
Weight: 1350KG
Tires: Racing Hard

Every tune aspect reset to default..

Should it not be RM?
 
Tire Restrictions: (based on Dealership PP)
Street Cars
below 450 PP -> Sports Hards
450-499 PP ---> Sports Mediums
500 PP & up --> Sports Softs

Race Cars
below 600 PP -> Racing Hards
600 PP & up --> Racing Mediums

Tuner Cars
Classified as either Street or Race cars based on this list

Racing mediums
 
It was just corrected at the bottom of the last page too. Just saying.

And you don't have to say tuning set to default, that's the whole point of the series.
 
...updated Combo Announcement Logo....
...no royalties for use...

combos.jpg
 
This is official tires are racing mediums.
 
This is official tires are racing mediums.
And just to be politically correct, the full name of the car is:
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 .... that's the YouTube one
 
And just to be politically correct, the full name of the car is:
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 .... that's the YouTube one
Yes that is correct.
 
We'll get it down. I left out Total Time one week and pole times the next. Lol. How to be error free this week. Lol.

Things like that can be entered later, but votes missing don't count.
 
We raced this GTR in it's base model version at Indy Road Course not too long ago.
Being the YouTube one will eventually bring some sense of originality and the fact that it's replacing that Cappuccino one, an additional factor of joy and happiness.
The track is beautiful so I think it's a good choice. Good job Gtr 👍
 
I will post the summary of the combo in a few hours. W.... is preventing me from playing with you guys right now
 
Back