◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,796,751 views
Somehow I find that unlikely. Unless its like a comparison thing along lines of Ken Block is slow compared to Sebatian Loeb.
 
Somehow I find that unlikely. Unless its like a comparison thing along lines of Ken Block is slow compared to Sebatian Loeb.
it is a relative term,eh? how goes the mitten state?
cliffE
 
Somehow I find that unlikely. Unless its like a comparison thing along lines of Ken Block is slow compared to Sebatian Loeb.
Comparatively speaking, the thread has slowed down considerably the last couple of months.
 
Mitten state is sucking it up right now. Super humid and down pouring where I am lol
 
So XBOX announced Forza 6, the ball is now in Playstation's court to announce GT7 and other better titles.
 
They announced track creator is finally coming. I can't imagine GT7 within the next 15 months though.
 
They announced track creator is finally coming. I can't imagine GT7 within the next 15 months though.
naw its coming soon. they have choice but to announce it with all thats happening
 
So XBOX announced Forza 6, the ball is now in Playstation's court to announce GT7 and other better titles.

Forza 6 already? Talk about the opposite extreme, it's like those sports games that get a new version every year.
 
They announced track creator is finally coming. I can't imagine GT7 within the next 15 months though.
I think Kaz was quoted responding to questions about 2017 saying that people would not have to wait nearly that long. Then again, his track record for date projections are not great...
 
I heard Kaz - well, Kaz's translator, at least - told Jordan the "course creator is coming to GT6" when Jordan went to Ronda, Spain for the GT6 pre-release. 2 years ago.

Kaz told many folks the same thing. They asked for clarification and he reiterated his point.

The dude should have put up or shut up about a year and a half ago.

I know @zer05ive sees this PD/GT glass as a brimming half full, but I don't believe Kaz, or PD's hype. I am guessing the creator will be a half-arsed slice better than the randomizer that GT5 had - maybe.

Others have pointed out several companies want PD's lunch money as a racing sim for consoles and I would like PD to do something to keep the theoretical title other than make empty promises.

Not betting money on Kaz or PD to deliver anything other than self promotion, personally.
 
I heard Kaz - well, Kaz's translator, at least - told Jordan the "course creator is coming to GT6" when Jordan went to Ronda, Spain for the GT6 pre-release. 2 years ago.

Kaz told many folks the same thing. They asked for clarification and he reiterated his point.

The dude should have put up or shut up about a year and a half ago.

I know @zer05ive sees this PD/GT glass as a brimming half full, but I don't believe Kaz, or PD's hype. I am guessing the creator will be a half-arsed slice better than the randomizer that GT5 had - maybe.

Others have pointed out several companies want PD's lunch money as a racing sim for consoles and I would like PD to do something to keep the theoretical title other than make empty promises.

Not betting money on Kaz or PD to deliver anything other than self promotion, personally.

Kaz did say in this most recent interview that he would not be going to the Pikes Peak Hill Climb because he was too busy. Hopefully he is too busy doing his actual job now that he realizes that there are other games out there ready to not only take his lunch money, but also his play around and race money.
 
In one year's time the console racing sim genre will be completely different.

How has everyone's day been?
 
playstation doesnt go on for another 30min. yea there have been some really good stuff announced. my inner child is happy about tony hawk pro skater 5
 
Oh nice, I'd love a new Tony Hawk game. As long as they include codes again and all the little things like finding S-K-A-T-E. And Primus!
 
Random question @zer05ive @Dragonwhisky Can I have two different Number Base types? I've been using Type C open square for road cars and Type E GranTurismo banner for race cars. That's fine right?
 
Running the same number?

Like running two different rim styles but painting them the same color, IMHO.
Same number yea. I try to always use the BBS LM-R wheels but if I can't because they are too small I use a the same replacement on those cars.
 
Thank you sir! I've been waiting for the official post so I can frame it on my wall :lol:


Any good news so far? I was at work from 1-7 and I'm watching last night's race replays now.

Fallout 4. My friends will be putting up missing posters in November. Yes, it was announced before E3, but their gameplay feature presentation was packed with new features that make this game deep, very deep!
 
Last edited:
it is a relative term,eh? how goes the mitten state?
cliffE
Not bad, unlike my comrade in state below, I enjoy this weather, its been a nice 70s, rainy and moist around the Lansing area. My skin is happy and my grass is out of control! Idk. I guess I just like all of the weather here. Kinda why I came back, aye.
I'm also a fan of driving on wet and snowy/icy roads.
Mitten state is sucking it up right now. Super humid and down pouring where I am lol
 
Random question @zer05ive @Dragonwhisky Can I have two different Number Base types? I've been using Type C open square for road cars and Type E GranTurismo banner for race cars. That's fine right?
You can use any number plate types you like.
 
Fallout 4. My friends will be putting up missing posters in November. Yes, it was announced before E3, but their gameplay featureresture presentation was packed with new features that make this game deep, very deep!
So...gonna be walking around town sporting a Pip-Boy?
 
Random question @zer05ive @Dragonwhisky Can I have two different Number Base types? I've been using Type C open square for road cars and Type E GranTurismo banner for race cars. That's fine right?
Yeah, and when I got assigned to D4 I checked the number list...oh good, nobody using "96", cool, I won't have to renumber my cars...next week DP gets moved to D4...using #96. Lol.

I really wanted #333, but 3 digits not supported...(though there are some cars in game with three-digits as part of the livery)
 
Back