◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,795,191 views
Those were all usually good for a couple pages.

How 'bout this? Set the draft to Weak instead of Real?
If-youre-looking-for-trouble.jpg
 
How about we split into 40ish divisions? Each division will have 2 racers, I honestly think it will be the best decision ever made by Team SNAIL!

Also, I hate bacon.
 
Last edited:
Good question, but shouldn't we also set penalties back to 'Weak'? :lol:
I suppose ya' could do that. Thing is, the GT6 penalty system is wacked, across the board. The Real setting for draft is anything but.
 
I could yak about my racing endeavours with yall even though the season's over ;) Also the SNAIL endurance team is looking for drivers!
 
No I don't hear you! Whaddya say? I said I hate bacon!!! :gtpflag:
You're cruisin' for a bruisin', young man. There's some pretty heavy bacon lovers here...

Ok, so the post average increase ideas are:
- raise max car price
- change draft setting
- hate bacon
- change penalties
- hate bacon
- discuss fixed/non fixed hosts
- discuss mic on/off

And health hazards of bacon

That should have us at 100.000 in no time....

Endurance Racing Team can be found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp-endurance-series-snail-official-team.338107/
 
Some D3 Action from last Sunday.

Count not take more :(

Trial Mountain Circuit by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_1 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Wolfie gets loosie loosie
Trial Mountain Circuit_2 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Mike on the Outbrake
Trial Mountain Circuit_3 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

MIke gets a run while Wolfie is being a plug !! :crazy:

Trial Mountain Circuit_4 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Bumber to Bumber X2
Red Bull Ring Short Track by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

never was I imagining that I was going to be able to pass Turnip!
Red Bull Ring Short Track_1 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

However, he comebacks with a inside to outside pass..
Red Bull Ring Short Track_2 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

...only to lose 2 positions on the same straight losing too much momentum by not getting OOB.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_3 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Well we should get the penguin going to get that lap count up! Or maybe ask @Mike Lobban what he thinks about controllers racing in GT6.

Or maybe we should just raise the car cap to $1.5 mil.
What, you want another controller rant? I have an essay written, but I don't want to insult anyone.......except KG and Lesson. KG, if I get my TM pedals for Xmas, I will give you my G-27, seriously, just pay the shipping and they are yours.....if I get the new pedals. If not, it will be in the new year.
 
What about discussing the elephant in the room...All cars that dont allow modification to paint rims or body of vehicles, or add number to car should be banned!!! Also any car that is not "detailed interior" will be subject to judgment by an appointed SNAIL Member @DesertPenguin09

just sayin'
 
All hosts. You may start the night's racing at the scheduled time.
 
D4 Join the new room please

Guys we are waiting!
 
Last edited:
Birdie your room again

All go to birdie's room
 
Back