◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,797,131 views
That's what the difference is!!! Thank you. I was not aware as to why cause I thought gt was all about realizim of tracks. :lol:
 
Beat me to it. Yea, it's longer than real life. I didn't know that was the motorcycle version. I thought they they just messed it up. Regardless, Turn 1 is still a PITA
 
Anyone else think the bus stop on Gt Daytona rc is very different than real life?
And we don't get braking markers for the bus stop in the game.

In game they use the motorcycle bus stop, which is the longer one... Real life it's the shorter one. Not sure why they did this, but for me it changes the whole feel of the track.

Interesting about the motorcycle version being longer, I actually raced motorcycles there in the mid 80's and never heard mention of a difference. Maybe they changed it later or I was just clued out, probably the latter, lol.
 
I was there 78 and 79 bike week was awesome when you are young ,So long ago I do not remember the difference .I raced a tz250 yamaha I MUST be just clued out too ,ha ha Grandpa remembers more the other highlights of bike week ,h hha ha ha bad Grandpa ha ha :)
 
BANNERS FOR SUNDAY JANUARY 31ST 2016


image.jpeg

Car froze by @Ricky Wilson / Track picked by @DesertPenguin09



Photo Credit - @TomMang_68
image.jpeg

Combo suggested by @Unknown_Male & picked by @Whitey093



image.jpeg

Track froze by @Ricky_Blayz / Car picked by @Alex ONeill

​
Good luck everyone, and remember....Grass is for lawn mowers not for race cars!!! :cheers:





​
 
The steward summary has been posted and can be found here. The results are now official and can be found here.

The final standings for the Jan. season can also be found at that link.

Promotion and relegation and the new drivers list will be out tomorrow night or Sunday morning. It all depends on the progress that I make on converting my hallway and extra bedroom from carper to hardwood floors. The carpet is out so tomorrow in going to be a sanding and possibly refinishing day.
 
The steward summary has been posted and can be found here. The results are now official and can be found here.

The final standings for the Jan. season can also be found at that link.

Promotion and relegation and the new drivers list will be out tomorrow night or Sunday morning. It all depends on the progress that I make on converting my hallway and extra bedroom from carper to hardwood floors. The carpet is out so tomorrow in going to be a sanding and possibly refinishing day.


Nice Job this month Bowler 👍:cheers:
 
Where on the inter ma net can I watch a feed of the 24hr daytona? we don't get FS1 in Ontario?

Edit: I know IMSA but any others?
 
Where on the inter ma net can I watch a feed of the 24hr daytona? we don't get FS1 in Ontario?

Edit: I know IMSA but any others?

IMSA.com and FS2 are the only ones I know about.
 
Well I'll be a :dunce: , I've been wasting so much time and energy setting my brakes for so many years!
well it worked for me but today I tested what @JLBowler said and sure enough it is spot on!:O

You're only partially correct there. The way the game reads pedal input is that it calibrates a maximum input every time the game is started. This means that all you have to do to calibrate the brake pedal is to depress it all the way down once you are on track. It only has to be done one time while on track each time the game is started. The minimum level of input is zero and as long as the maximum input is set to full pedal travel, the maximum range will be present.
 
As the green flag has dropped of the 2016 24 Hours of Daytona, I look back 49 years ago when my Dad, Chuck (#21) took part in 1967. This is a great shot of my Dad looking ahead, certainly ready to make a pass on the Cobra.
Daytona_24h_Chuck_1967-Dart-Cobra-crop.jpg
 
Back