◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,795,191 views
@JLBowler .I did race this Sunday( I am in D5)

You are correct. I looked up the wrong driver in my attempt to get it finished quickly and get a combo announced. I apologize for my mistake.

This would mean that there is a tie in votes between the R390 and the Silvia. The tie-breaking procedure in votes of this nature is that the suggestion that was made first during the nomination process gets the tie-breaker.

In this case the R390 was suggested before the Silvia so the tie would go to the R390.
 
Have both cars been raced before?
Maybe we could pick the one that hasn't been raced if there is ever a tie again.

In this particular case, they have both been used before.

The best tie breakers are those that don't leave the possibility of a tie after they are utilized.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations Robbie! Now just get that car done. Does he have a FaceBook, Twitter or Instagram account that we could like or follow to show our approval of sponsoring you?
He just has a personal facebook page where he uploads a few photos every bow and again, he mostly takes photos just because he enjoys it and wants to help promote the sport. He doesn't really consider it a business per say, so there isn't much to share in terms of social media... He does have Twitter but it's rarely active. Go check him out @ spudrace
 
Ahh, the R390 is a marvelous car :sly:

9540791276_472604161f.jpg
 
what is not to like about a road car that can/could go up to 220mph in '97 ?
The only weird thing for me is braking for the Turn 1/2 complex. It's the only place on track that truly upsets the car and I'm still trying to figure out the smoothest AND fastest way through there. Otherwise yea, it's a hoot!
 
The only weird thing for me is braking for the Turn 1/2 complex. It's the only place on track that truly upsets the car and I'm still trying to figure out the smoothest AND fastest way through there. Otherwise yea, it's a hoot!

For turn 1 and 2?
 
But lots of hard braking or trail braking or ?
 
@singlepaddy
The best Banner Material !

Autumn Ring_19 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Autumn Ring_18 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Autumn Ring_21 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Daytona Road Course by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
Autumn Ring_21 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Autumn Ring_15 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Autumn Ring_16 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Autumn Ring_17 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Autumn Ring_20 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Special Edition

 
Just got home from a midnight shift... Didn't leave 'til 12:30 and people were still not even close to done with their sections. I did my section, staged the rest for the morning crew, and called it a night. Beer is tasting mighty fine right now.
 
Just got home from a midnight shift... Didn't leave 'til 12:30 and people were still not even close to done with their sections. I did my section, staged the rest for the morning crew, and called it a night. Beer is tasting mighty fine right now.

Beer has been tasting mighty fine for about 5 hours now. That's the beauty of having banker's hours.
 
I used to have great hours getting out by 10 the latest and usually 8 or 9 but they switched it up about a month ago.

Basically Sunday and Monday I don't work past 8pm (for racing), and Thursday I'm always off. So I've been getting 4-midnight every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday/Saturday.
 
Last edited:
BANNERS FOR FERBRUARY 21ST 2016



Photo credit - @Wolfsatz
image.jpeg

Combo picked by @Grandpa Money



image.jpeg

Track froze by @lllTrick / Car picked by SNAIL members



image.jpeg

Combo suggested by @Unknown_Male and picked by @Whitey093


​
Thanks @TomMang_68 and @Wolfsatz for the pics. 👍 Unfortunately you both sent me pics of the same combo and Tom lost the coin toss...sorry sir.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE THIS SUNDAY :cheers:


​
 
Anyone up for some practice?

Network is all screwy again!! 1-3 laps then booted every time.

This is getting old fast!
 
Last edited:
Back