◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,798,502 views
Just because...

F1Baku_zpsuamxl9xe.jpg~original
 
D2 replays are uploaded into the public folder. Good racing tonight! 👍

And thanks to MikeGrove for pointing out that my rx8 needed an oil change before R2 tonight. I had put 400 miles on it in practice throughout the week, which is a pretty good chunk of the 3,000 total miles I have in GT6 :lol: I suppose it's a good idea on Sunday to do a fresh oil change for all of the cars if you put in a good amount of practice.
 
Last edited:
Great racing in D4 last night! D4 is as competitive as it gets now, 12 drivers- 6 different winners - 3 different pole setters. I think fast lap times were also shared by 6 drivers.

It's great to go on track and know that anyone in the field can get on top!
 
D2 replays are uploaded into the public folder. Good racing tonight! 👍

And thanks to MikeGrove for pointing out that my rx8 needed an oil change before R2 tonight. I had put 400 miles on it in practice throughout the week, which is a pretty good chunk of the 3,000 total miles I have in GT6 :lol: I suppose it's a good idea on Sunday to do a fresh oil change for all of the cars if you put in a good amount of practice.
Approx 375miles on any car and the power starts to slowly come down.
 
Back