◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,800,053 views
You can use any livery you want. You arent expected to come up with one though - a lot of people just show up with the stock paint scheme.
 
So the OLR isn't extremely clear on the car liveries, number plates, etc. I am trying to find out exactly what I am allowed to do and what I am expected to do. I am completely new to the livery editor. I just always add custom liveries that others have made to my collection.
You are free to use any livery. We try to use unique numbers though
 
This week's banners:

25Mar18_C1.png

25Mar18_C2.png

25Mar18_C3.png
 
Prac lobby open

0474-5927-7129-6514-4644
 
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time.
 
Crew Chief experienced chest pains so took her to the ER. Will stay overnight to make sure all is well.

That's why I could race tonight.
 
Hoping all is well. Be sure to get one of those warmed blankets if you get a chance to snooze.
 
D1 scores and votes in great races tonight.

I hope everything is alright Tex.
 
Back