◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,796,751 views
Wait wait wait it finally connected had to completely shut down ps4 and restart then it connected
 
Pressed the reconnect button a few times and i'm in now
 
I connected but says room id does not exist

I was connected then network disconnected from GTS a few minutes later and now i cannot sign into the PSN itself. Going to call it a night and hopefully this all gets sorted out either before tomorrow's race of champion's or before Sunday evening racing.
 
I have one open
0474-5813-9503-5455-2900

Will start first race at 40 min after the hour
 
I'm on but can't get in room...gives me the disconnect error:(

Able to join other rooms
 
Wooohoooo back online I had to do what champ did and I was able to get it to connect
 
Champ is your room up? All I can see is rednose room

Sorry didnt see your post just a few sec ago
 
Last edited:
Hey.... this guy told me everyone was upset with the FIA racing and is hacking the servers. Shhhhhh
upload_2018-7-12_21-40-59.jpeg

(Fake news)
 
No Joy in West Texas - still off line
 
Anybody wants an invite for Project Cars 2? I'll open a room there with the BMW on Brands Hatch

Network down for me again
 
I got a room up we will see how long it last iv never hosted btw
0474 5813 9076 7331 5396
 
Yep I'm completely booted off of PSN I'll try and host/join another practice tomorrow but it will be on late probably around 9 (central) or so I know there's the champions race tomorrow but if anyone wants to join across all the divisions feel free to
 
Back