◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,799,793 views
All right guys and gothers (i’m not as bold as Raul), I pulled off the steering portion of my rig to repair a factory weld and decided while I had it apart, I’d gussy up with another brace.
MOD:
049AB863-51BF-4C39-B666-DD298555D327.jpeg 55AC21CB-2DB4-45CF-AA6D-D2278E8B1C77.jpeg F1412619-A1F7-43EE-A8A8-D451BACA6849.jpeg
AFTER:
DFC49616-590A-4A0B-9942-4E6453415109.jpeg
D61A2040-4C60-4334-8317-8422C73C9DD9.jpeg
 
Last edited:
upload_2020-3-8_15-40-15.png

​
The February 2020 Season has been archived. The Season Standings pages have been updated. Check them out.

The March 8, 2020 Score Sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight.
 
Last edited:
Prac lobby open

0475-4146-4683-9539-8212
 
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.
 
@PrivateSmiles you apologized for hitting me at the end of lap 1 at Sardegna, when in fact it is I who should be apologizing to @JamCar0ne for diving inside at the final chicane, and I do, sorry Jam. However, I do want to thank you for getting me back up to speed after I fouled @JamCar0ne and had slowed to concede. You got me from 98 km/h to 145 instantly. If I had been up a couple of gears I could have caught the 2 in front of me.
Your second tap in turn one might be because I'm 'king of the early brakers'. No worries. I'm a work in progress.
 
Last edited:
Back