◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,797,131 views
I have been doing well at the Green Hell. Starting up front and already have won a race there. Just gotta wait for the driver in front to make a mistake.
Didn’t see a time for you, what time is getting you the pole?

I have completed 1 review on file.
 
Last edited:
Didn’t see a time for you, what time is getting you the pole?

I have completed 1 review on file.

Guess i got lucky in one of the races. I had a time of 7:55.538 and it put me up front in one of the races. Others have done better at 7:53.xxx
 
I put together an insane qualifying time (for me) at 7:41.458 at Nordschleife Sport race. Enough to get me pole [and subsequent win]. I have to enjoy it because this track may not made available in snail.
Except for Nic-kl (nictune), I ll put up 25 shells to whomever can post a better time! Giddy up! You’ve got until the sport races are no longer available for this week.
AD0F2085-BDF3-47DE-BC4C-355282C69C4E.jpeg

F6239423-9CDE-4D78-B32B-7DD7835384C0.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I put together an insane qualifying time (for me) at 7:41.458 at Nordschleife Sport race. Enough to get me pole [and subsequent win]. I have to enjoy it because this track may not made available in snail.
Except for Nic-kl (nictune), I ll put up 25 shells to whomever can post a better time! Giddy up! You’ve got until the sport races are no longer available for this week.
View attachment 911984
View attachment 911985

43a43644a92392e9643246a6509c2200.jpg
 
Last edited:
Combo practice room

The Sam is opening a room
0475-4365-6600-0460-9092
 
Last edited:
Running laps n’ coffee in the ‘wailing hiss mobile’ at croix this morn - neither combo ive got figured out yet without slapping the wall occasionally....actually kinda fun to stroe that mom and pop car around a bit - onto redbull and mustang...

0475-4365-8656-0938-9124

Closed ;)
 
Last edited:
Possible issues again with playstation network and gtsport servers down. Not near my ps4 at the moment, anyone having issues?
 
Possible issues again with playstation network and gtsport servers down. Not near my ps4 at the moment, anyone having issues?

Just wrapped up practice. Zero issues here
 
Possible issues again with playstation network and gtsport servers down. Not near my ps4 at the moment, anyone having issues?

I was one of them having problems last week and all is working well this week
 
tells me room does not exist, i see the other 2 rooms in lobby but not this one

I got the same message. I also can't find the room by searching for it by track.

@Phlano099 You might need to make another room.
 
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

This does not apply to D2 at the moment. See the above post.

D1 and D3 are good to go.
 
Anyone in D2. Provide an update as to what is being done or was done about the room.
Room did not show up via track search, room number worked though
 
Room did not show up via track search, room number worked though

Room number did not work for me, as I posted above. You did not have the all clear to start racing. Lobby should show up during track search as that is a specified method for locating the room.

Edit: Room number is still not working for me.
 
Back