◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,796,751 views
(Combo 3?) for 8/16:
Track: Circuit de la Sarthe - No Chicanes
TOD: 2200 Clear

Car: Audi Vision Gran Turismo
Cost: $1,000,000 Cr
Gr. 1 - 735HP - 2756 Lbs - 4WD - RM
7-gear Transmission
(7th only used in Drafting)

Early lap time: 3:18s
 
Sunday, August 16, 2020 Lineup
August 2020 Season - League Night #3
​
1. MERCEDES-BENZ MERCEDES-AMG GT S 2015 on SS Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II - 11:30 Fine Weather - (10 Laps)
2. MERCEDES-BENZ MERCEDES-AMG GT3 AMG-TEAM HTP-MOTORSPORT 2016 on RH Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop - 18:00 Clear - (8 Laps)
3. AUDI VISION GRAN TURISMO on RM Tires @ Circuit de la Sarthe - No Chicane - 22:00 Clear - (5 Laps)

Details
 
Is there a host for tonight?
Not sure how long I can stay - back in school now, so getting up in the dark now.
 
Practice lobby open

0475-4298-3371-3016-7364

Closed

Thanks @Bologna_Duc for helping with the hosting duties
 
Last edited:
upload_2020-8-13_20-15-19.gif

Reviewed 1 of 2 incidents on file.
 

Attachments

  • upload_2020-8-13_20-15-0.gif
    upload_2020-8-13_20-15-0.gif
    790.6 KB · Views: 21
GR Supra GT Cup Post:
16AD7AAE-47AA-4914-860B-D7E8F3840C1D.jpeg

——————————————
Tomorrow at 8:00PM EST is my final race of the FIA official season championship events. Check out the live broadcast on YouTube as I take on the best N-Class drivers in the region at Mount Panorama in the 2020 Supra.


It has been a very long three months of intense sim racing competition. I have been racing at the front of the pack with the region’s best talent every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday evening; in hopes of achieving my ultimate goal of World Tour qualification. I have been fully committed to improving my skills and bringing out my best racing.

In the end the World Tour events were all cancelled/postponed & the prizes and terms were changed mid season to be Sony Bravia TV’s, for the drivers who achieved qualification. Tomorrow I mathematically have a chance to finish top 3 and qualify if I can win the race. I will give it everything I’ve got and will make it entertaining no matter what.


D83A75F0-9B02-42FE-B1A3-692F5DD7BBD2.jpeg C9469CAC-1F49-4B66-8844-79B7DBEA9779.jpeg

The link below was my practice session from yesterday with a multiple time World Finalist driver from South America. My pace was on par with his, but at Mount Panorama there is always more to work on.


These are the types of overtakes I pulled off the last time S.N.A.I.L visited Panorama. I was in D2 :scared:
 
Last edited:
Second page has been added to Snail Additional Data sheet, called Fastest Lap Rankings.

SNAIL 2020 Additional Data

This new page displays fastest lap data for the past 36 races, or 3 seasons if you will. Data is then calculated to display Driver's average ranking compared to everyone else that Race/Combo, located in the last column. In the first column, Drivers are ranked based off of the average ranking.

Will be updating this Monthly, to keep a rolling 36 race sheet.

Let me know if they're any questions
 
When it talks about the driving line assist in the OLR, does this include all 3 assists under driving line? (ie. the cone markers for brake point/apex/exit)
Yes, it includes all assists, with exception to ABS
 
@Akzl298 well done! Don't forget you can display the standings/fast laps right here on the thread, without having to open a new page:




Announcement


With Akzl298 taking over the 2020 Total Season Points record keeping, I'd like to announce that I will be donating Amazon Gift Cards yet again for the top 2020 finishers. The more you race, the better chance you have at winning something!

1st place: $50 Amazon Gift Card
2nd place: $25 Amazon Gift Card
3rd place: $15 Amazon Gift Card



Finish 4th-13th: Entered into a drawing for (1) $10 Amazon Gift Card

Good luck!​
 
Div-3 Lobby Open
0475-4297-1472-7322-5284
 
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.
 
D1 Lobby open

ID: 0475-4297-1568-3623-8404

sry guys, forgot to post again :ouch:
 
I'm not here as often anymore and I'm wondering about becoming part time. Can anyone help with this?
 
I'm not here as often anymore and I'm wondering about becoming part time. Can anyone help with this?

Racing once a month or so will keep you on the part time list
 
D2 has no replays that come up in a search for the tag. You have a little less than two hours to get them shared.
 
Back