◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,796,751 views
Nope, I didn't try it yet. And I can't help you right now, away from my PS5 for doing some test, sorry.
 
Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, July 20, 2025 Lineup
July 2025 Season - League Night #3

​
1. DS Automobiles DS 3 Racing '11 Max PP 464 on CS Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - S02 Early Morning - (9 Laps)​
2. Honda NSX Type R '02 Max PP 536 on SH Tires @ Trial Mountain Circuit - S01 Evening - (7 Laps)​
3. Lexus LFA '10 Max PP 639 on SS Tires @ Grand Valley Highway 1 - S07 Late Morning - (8 Laps)​

20250720Combos-2GIMP.png


Let the Car Show and Practicing continue!
​
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to host a practice tonight.
 
I can't either... There are some torencial rain in here and, returning from work, there was a bit of water damage here (I live in a basement). Nothing too much important but, certainly keeping me busy for the evening. Anybody feel free to manage a practice lobby tonight if you can.
 
If no one else is able to start a room, I'm seeing about starting one. I am working on creating the presets
 
1000007823.jpg

My car show might be a little hard to see this week since I've decided to go ghost paint on all my decals. I'm cruising through @arethosetacos neighborhood since we're in California for two races.

I like this livery scheme so much I went a little overboard on the pictures. I put them in a spoiler down below if you'd like to see.

1000007824.jpg

VR Showroom adds another level to making liveries. When can I get a job doing this stuff for real???

1000007825.jpg


1000007826.jpg


1000007827.jpg

Then I got lazy and took these from the Livery editor.

1000007828.jpg


1000007829.jpg
 
Practice lobby open again

Closed
 
Last edited:
Another kind of racing for me today with a great bunch of close friends.

1\32 scale electric slot cars on a self-made 3 lanes wooden track. No magnet or other kind of sticky stuff. Just a power trigger that you have to release for braking before the turns. Another hobby who drain all my time and my money...




 
Another kind of racing for me today with a great bunch of close friends.

1\32 scale electric slot cars on a self-made 3 lanes wooden track. No magnet or other kind of sticky stuff. Just a power trigger that you have to release for braking before the turns. Another hobby who drain all my time and my money...






That's really cool! I want this one :

 
Last edited:
full


The Drivers and Grid List has been updated

Divisional Changes: None
Please welcome new SNAIL members: @Doppledooble & @Space_Pirate
Please welcome returning SNAIL members: None

full


Scoresheets for 2025.07.20 have been created.​

To all scorekeepers, there is a new status, with explanation, in the Drivers and Grid List thread. If you have any questions please PM Dragonwhisky.
 
Put down the funny papers, it's time for practice... lobby open
 
Sorry for the last minute notice but I won’t race tonight. I just got back home from a big day riding my ebike. I’m dead tired. 9 laps of downhill trails.
2287 meters equals to 7500 ft of vertical elevation. My ebike assists me but I still have to pedal my way up.
IMG_7708.png
 
I’m likely home in time (it’ll be close) but I haven’t run a single lap yet. I don’t even have all my cars dressed so I’m doubtful. Spent all my seat time on prep for other things this week.
 
Good luck to all tonight. Invited to family BBQ, won't be able to make it for D2 racing. Everyone good luck
 
Back