◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,846 comments
31B719D4-EC9C-4323-BECE-36CC122726D7-3836-0000024CFA5CBB5A_zpsabcaed7d.jpg

:lol::lol: I hate it when the Canuter valve gets clogged. Send the FNG out for some Blinker Fluid. And while he's out there tell him to pick up a bucket of prop wash and a sky hook, an not to forget the frozen grapes for the scotch. :sly: ;) :D

Oh the FNG has been busy today! I sent him out for 30 feet of shore line so he could tow this weeks cars into garage. He was also tasked with servicing all Canuter valves, greasing exhaust bearings, prime all of the fallopian tubes and change the air in all the tires. He is also under orders to peel any of those grapes should they thaw out so I will have a nice snack for tonight's practice...

When I was 16 I was working at a Sherwin-Williams and in my first week there one of the long time contractors came in and had me looking 15mins for a left handed paint brush. Never forget that day.

... prime all of the fallopian tubes...

We could oh so go places with that the moderators might not like much... LMAO. Prime the fallopian tubes, indeed. Just make sure he walks down so he can prime all of them. Wouldn't want to miss any for lack of energy. :sly:

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday July 28 past please join with your best racecraft:

SNAIL BLUE PRACTICE ROOM

1472-6399-8966-5887-3740

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft:
SNAIL RED PRACTICE ROOM
1472-6118-3701-4252-2241

Last edited:
When I was 16 I was working at a Sherwin-Williams and in my first week there one of the long time contractors came in and had me looking 15mins for a left handed paint brush. Never forget that day.

We could oh so go places with that the moderators might not like much... LMAO. Prime the fallopian tubes, indeed. Just make sure he walks down so he can prime all of them. Wouldn't want to miss any for lack of energy. :sly:

Left handed tools were always the classic. Even worked for a guy that would not drink coffee out of ANYTHING except a left handed cup!

"Walks" down... Oh yea!

Good luck, guys. Just finished repainting daughter's room while she is at a GScout Camp, I'm bushed. Catch ya tomorrow.

this is a request for a Honda s2000 lm race car.
I have one but I couldent use it last sunday because its been "tuned". but everything on it is stock and same hp/pp spec as the front page shows. all it has is a adjustable lsd which I cant change.
I someone can help cheers.

Even though you may have not changed it, go in to the tranny settings and reset to default and try it again.

kikoe, Dragon's recommendation should do the trick for you. It always works for me when I have that problem. However, please let us know if you still can't get your car onto a
"Tuning-Prohibited" track after doing this.

Hi guys, I'm back for the next 3 sunday nights, a last hurrah before I my university session starts.

I would need the S2000, could someone send it to me please ? :)

Welcome back! Was wondering where you've been. :)

I'll send you an S2000 shortly. 👍

EDIT: Just sent it over! :cheers:

Last edited:
The Round order is not correct

Should be

Lotus-478 Round 1
Honda-508 Round 2
Lambo-516 Round 3
:)

Hey guys of D2, its maybe too late for be sorry for what happened Sunday night but I would like to do whatever the comment I will receive. I'm sorry for all what happened on the mic Sunday night and that won't happening again. I'm a little shy to apologize after much time and I won't racing till Sunday night on Gt5. After 3 years without comeback on Go-Kart track because of a knee accident I will coming back tomorrow on 2 beautiful outside track. =) Have a nice half week guys!

Hey guys of D2, its maybe too late for be sorry for what happened Sunday night but I would like to do whatever the comment I will receive. I'm sorry for all what happened on the mic Sunday night and that won't happening again. I'm a little shy to apologize after much time and I won't racing till Sunday night on Gt5. After 3 years without comeback on Go-Kart track because of a knee accident I will coming back tomorrow on 2 beautiful outside track. =) Have a nice half week guys!

Good Luck and have fun but protect those knees!

Back