◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,843 comments
I think he was/is confused. It's Joe. He's often confused. ;)

Heh. The thing is, the new seasonal just hit last night, and the TZ2 is the prize car (and this isn't the first time PD has picked a car for the seasonal right after SNAIL did. Hmmm...). Now I'm wondering if it's somehow different from the one available in the NCD. I'll have to find the time to run the seasonal sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Edit:

Dangit....epic fail on the attempted joke. I coulda swore mine was 301when I painted it yesterday :)

Damn. Oh well. My hopes are dashed. Still, really looking forward to driving that combo.

Anyone notice the quick reply box missing viewing the website from their mobile?
TOTPP. hope no one needed that...

Question to all.. given that all Divisions now start at 9:30pm instead of 10 o'clock, should we also change the practice room time? Or leave it as is? NO issues to me either way just wanted your feedback.

Do the regular practice room hosts please confirm their availability or lack thereof?

Good call out, Wolf. Seems to make sense, but let's see what everyone else says (especially the hosts).

To Zero n Kcheeb,
Not sure you are aware, there is a brand new Google+ community for GTPlanet, not sure if it is official or not, but I've been promoting SNAIL there. At the moment it does not have much actvity or members, but it may catch up quickly once GT6 is released.
Just want to make sure that you are aware and if you are Ok it

I haven't seen that before. Got a link? I know dabneyd tried to get a Google+ group together for S.N.A.I.L. but that was a while ago.

Good call out, Wolf. Seems to make sense, but let's see what everyone else says (especially the hosts).

I haven't seen that before. Got a link? I know dabneyd tried to get a Google+ group together for S.N.A.I.L. but that was a while ago.

I can provide when I get home later tonight. There is a Google + app for IOS and Android.

• plus.google.com
  • Communities
  • Search for GTPlanet

Heh. The thing is, the new seasonal just hit last night, and the TZ2 is the prize car (and this isn't the first time PD has picked a car for the seasonal right after SNAIL did. Hmmm...). Now I'm wondering if it's somehow different from the one available in the NCD. I'll have to find the time to run the seasonal sometime tonight or tomorrow.

I just finished the new seasonal the prize car is the Alpha TZ2. It is the same as the one in the new car dealership. I used the TZ2 to run the seasonal, that car is alot of fun on comfort softs with all aids turned off except ABS. Can get it to slide perfect with a little countersteer lots of fun. Like it better on comfort softs:crazy: than racing hards:yuck:

Question to all.. given that all Divisions now start at 9:30pm instead of 10 o'clock, should we also change the practice room time? Or leave it as is? NO issues to me either way just wanted your feedback.

Yes.

I did create a S.N.A.I.L. group and I posted about it a few times in the thread, but few joined.

Here it is again.

My G27 has arrived!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the anticipation ........ and accept that it will take some getting used to. Unless, of course, you are an exception to what I experienced and have heard from others.
Glad for you, Beal

Awesome CM. Now get it setup for practice tonight.
I'm definitely gonna try and get in for practice tonight!

Enjoy the anticipation ........ and accept that it will take some getting used to. Unless, of course, you are an exception to what I experienced and have heard from others.
Glad for you, Beal

It's definitely gonna take a couple of days to get used to. Even more to learn how to properly used the shifter and clutch as I've never driven a manual before. In the short half an hour I got before my brother wanted to try out his NASCAR game out, I knew it was a great upgrade, and money well spent!

cmbeal317

It's definitely gonna take a couple of days to get used to. Even more to learn how to properly used the shifter and clutch as I've never driven a manual before. In the short half an hour I got before my brother wanted to try out his NASCAR game out, I knew it was a great upgrade, and money well spent!

cmbeal317
Just a heads up, the clutch in GT5 in no way simulates the feel of a real clutch.
In a car, its about feel, in gt5, its about rhythm. Lift off gas, apply clutch fully and hold, shift, fully release clutch, gas. It. Sucks.
On that note though, it would be completely impossible to simulate the feel of a clutch without some sort of movement though. especially on take offs. I also don't like how certain things happen in gt5 too, rules they have set. Like being in gear, holding the brake, but the engine free revs. Ehh.

Rallywagon
Just a heads up, the clutch in GT5 in no way simulates the feel of a real clutch.
In a car, its about feel, in gt5, its about rhythm. Lift off gas, apply clutch fully and hold, shift, fully release clutch, gas. It. Sucks.
On that note though, it would be completely impossible to simulate the feel of a clutch without some sort of movement though. especially on take offs. I also don't like how certain things happen in gt5 too, rules they have set. Like being in gear, holding the brake, but the engine free revs. Ehh.

At least us drifters can 'clutch kick' in a sense by using the handbrake! :lol:

Snail Friends,
Can someone hook me p with a broken-in GT-R?

Which one do you want?

Actually since you qualified a broken in one I may only have one. Will check and send.

Only one I have that's broke in is the Calsonic. Be on it's way shortly.

Sent

Last edited:
thanks Guys. Dabney please send me room number by 9:25.
Fast Fox, you can host Blue when you get promoted to D2! 👍

In the meantime, please host Red and send me room number by 9:25.

Google Plus GTP Page:

I'm back in D3 now.. D2 might be a little ways away.

Red Room is being opened now!. Pm here shortly once it finishes loading.

Just a quick heads up for D1 this Sunday.

I'm going to miss my first Sunday racing with you guys. :( Heading down to Cape May with the family tomorrow and won't be back in time for the festivities. Going to need someone to take handle scoring and take care of the replays.

... and I also vote for 9:30 practice! 👍

Back