◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
mopar440, i added you on my friends list. I tried to click the give to friend option and it said "This car cannot be given to a friend. So what i did was put one of my audi R10's as share able so it appears on my profile. Not sure how the car sharing thing works but the audi R10 appears on my profile as a shared car.

racingchamp30
mopar440, i added you on my friends list. I tried to click the give to friend option and it said "This car cannot be given to a friend. So what i did was put one of my audi R10's as share able so it appears on my profile. Not sure how the car sharing thing works but the audi R10 appears on my profile as a shared car.

Ok that will work for now, thanks man

For the record keepers during the racers.. has anyone has had a problem with Chrome on the Ipad?

It seems that it should be no problem but don't know if anyone may have had issues in the past. I can also do it with the laptop but it is much bigger and awkward during race time.

For the record keepers during the racers.. has anyone has had a problem with Chrome on the Ipad?

It seems that it should be no problem but don't know if anyone may have had issues in the past. I can also do it with the laptop but it is much bigger and awkward during race time.

Are you going to keep score tonight??

Fill it in as you go... There is too much info to have to write down. There is plenty of time in between races to put in the results

Ok, so scorekeeper has to write down scores, starting grid, elimination votes and... Is there anything else I'm missing? (Sorry this is my first time score keeping, last time I just wrote down scores)

Thought you all might enjoy this... My daughter and "Turbo" the SNAIL. Watch out, because in 15 years, this one will be Division 1 Champion.

IMG_20131001_102355.jpg

Thought you all might enjoy this... My daughter and "Turbo" the SNAIL. Watch out, because in 15 years, this one will be Division 1 Champion.

Whoever says it needs to be 15 years til she become champion, if she starts now, she'd be F1 champion in 15 years.

Ok, so scorekeeper has to write down scores, starting grid, elimination votes and... Is there anything else I'm missing? (Sorry this is my first time score keeping, last time I just wrote down scores)

All you will need to record is:

Who got pole. (#1 in Start column)
Where each driver finished.
Total race time.
Votes at the end of the night. (Easiest to write these down since they come in pretty fast - Then enter on the spreadsheet before you close it out.)

Division 4 is open for racing! Remember to follow the guidelines below!

Wave 2 may enter - No Show for pyxen

Connection Timeline for tonight:

9:15 Eastern - cmbeal opens the room up and posts it's open for wave 1.
9:16 (ish) Eastern - GTP_pyxen joins the room.
9:20 (ish) Eastern - cmbeal posts the D4 room is open for wave 2.
9:21 (ish) Eastern - everyone else joins.
9:30 (ish) Eastern - you all race your butts of

Last edited:
Hello all, can anyone share the Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 online so I can borrow it, and friend me, and then PM me? AG07WRXTR Much appreciated.

Hello all, can anyone share the Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 online so I can borrow it, and friend me, and then PM me? AG07WRXTR Much appreciated.

Sorry! I can't back out for obvious reasons.

Driftin ran a 5k, Rafael got a job, Fles said something about Zombies, I am watching my Redskins underperform (again, grrr)...

Right now we're waiting to see if we could possibly jump in with D3 tonight, if not it'll just be the 4 of us. I'm guessing we'll be shrinking down again before too long. :(

Back