◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
Thanks! Getting that done right now. It's odd that GT6 requires it. Only thing noted in the update features regarded blu ray closed captioning.

PS Store wouldnt allow me to download it until i had completed the update...

Oh BTE started the download around 12:35. 75% complete as of now. 31 minutes until it says it is finished. Then the install starts.

DGAF i will be getting hard copys also.

Started the download 25 minutes ago.. Just so you guys know there is a system update before you can install gt6.
Thanks! Getting that done right now. It's odd that GT6 requires it. Only thing noted in the update features regarded blu ray closed captioning.

Thanks for the heads up. I might as well get my update out of the way right now too.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Dec 01 2013
Penalty Rate 100%
Banner by dabneyd

Division 1 - 4 incidents on file

redsoxboy80
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 3 points. 1 week probation
SPEED14231234
  • Round 3 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation.
  • 24 points total - 6 weeks probation remain
Xrad-11
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points doubled to 20 for probation violation. 6 weeks probation remain.

Division 2 - 1 incident on file

Klutch-D
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation

Division 3 - 1 incident on file

whatbadgerseat
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, tezgm99 and wumpushunter for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes may affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Incident Review Sheet

Thanks to all the stewards who reviewed incidents this week. I've updated the results post accordingly.

Well after about 1.5 hrs I can say I'm somewhat satisfied with GT6. Overall layout is better, bet the actual tire physics dont feel any different. Only thing i notice is the is the roll in the suspension.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/goatracing/with/11228204343
This should get you to my flickr photostream. There are pictures that shw the underside of the seat, and some of the buttkicker mounted. I used a socket and a bolt, with washers, and wingnut to tighten it down. I added a rubber washer inside the socket and bolt. Hope this helps.

okay. Found the pictures but they changed flickr and I can't get it to show.

Flickr can be a pain to get the actual image (.jpg) url from :( But it can be done 👍

Using Firefox I clicked the first image below. Then right clicked on the image and viewed Original Size. Then right clicked again and chose Copy Image Location. This put the .jpg url in my paste buffer. From there I clicked the Image button in this GTPlanet reply post and pasted it into the dialog box that pops up.

The other way you can get your images in a GTPlanet post is to drag and drop the image from Flickr to the GTPlanet post. That's what I did for the second image here 👍

11228093195_13b49fe2fb_o.jpg

EDIT: And Jordan posted GT6 will support multiple monitors, time to do some downloading :D

Last edited:
2:40 +- to launch.

Made the wife and daughter breakfast and sent them off to work. Got some kitchen bitchen to do, then putter around til 9:30 or so.

2:40 +- to launch.

Made the wife and daughter breakfast and sent them off to work. Got some kitchen bitchen to do, then putter around til 9:30 or so.

Can you do a ham, cheese and mushroom omelet please ;) I'm starved and can't wait ... 3 hours for me ...

Nice, I like the drag and drop, thanks kcheeb. I hope those pictures helped bowler. If you have any questions just message me.

I have to go to work today so I won't get started until around 1-2, but I have a 1966 Birthday ticket lined up if they still exist. Hope I can send it to D1!

I might also have 2 Gamestop preorder codes for auction if I can part with them.

Goat! I'll be getting in right about that time as well. I had to go into work this morning to make sure some software got pushed, working on the boss right now. "Its finals week next week, my partner and I need to finish our project..." He said ask his boss when she gets... I'll be home by 12! Hopefully playing by 1. Expect videos to follow.

Well, if your headed that way, and Alberta, might as well, swing by and hooking me up with a bfast pizza, I'll brew up some coffee.

75 minutes to go. Finished bacon, eggs, venison, and potatoes; finished dishes as well. Running a quick errand then off to GS for pickup. My update was fast, hope install is fast as well.

So my plans to dl GT6 from the store fell through. You can only play your dl'd games on up to two activated ps3's. So I'll still be buying three copies of GT6. If you're going digital only you could get away with buying two copies, but the second would need to be bought on another account.

Oh well, triples are worth it right :sly:

Looks like I am having some food poisoning (acute, miss one day of work) for dinner in a little bit.
75 minutes to go. Finished bacon, eggs, venison, and potatoes; finished dishes as well. Running a quick errand then off to GS for pickup. My update was fast, hope install is fast as well.
I hope you start feeling better soon;) it would suck to be sick all weekend

Back