◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,797 comments
My pick for prize A: Amuse s2000 @ mt panorama (Bathurst)

Which Amuse S2000?

GT1 Turbo
GT1 '04
R1 '04
Street Version '04

I just opened up a room and now my PSN name comes up instead of my GT6 name. This is after the update. Good news to all the scorekeepers.:)👍 Now, if we can just get the community feature back, we'd be gold.

Last edited:
Which Amuse S2000?

GT1 Turbo
GT1 '04
R1 '04
Street Version '04

I just opened up a room and now my PSN name comes up instead of my GT6 name. This is after the update. Good news to all the scorekeepers.:)👍 Now, if we can just get the community feature back, we'd be gold.
Look back a page, and see everything else we got back as well as what other things came with the update...

Look back a page, and see everything else we got back as well as what other things came with the update...

All the new stuff that comes with the update is cool and all but right now I'm more interested in how the updates effect Snail, positively/negatively;). Having the PSN names show up is huge for Snail:cheers:

Now, kcheeb get out off his fetal position:lol::lol:

Last edited:
My pick for prize A: Amuse s2000 @ mt panorama (Bathurst)
Can we take advantage of the time changes on the new tracks? Would be nice if we could race around dawn or dusk. The golden hue of the sun combined with the low angle makes for great photographs.

Can we take advantage of the time changes on the new tracks? Would be nice if we could race around dawn or dusk. The golden hue of the sun combined with the low angle makes for great photographs.

I've been waiting to rehash this conversation, I've just been waiting until things calm down some with the change before bringing it up. It would be cool to be able to use weather as well. So long as all divisions can set up to the same specifications.

I've been waiting to rehash this conversation, I've just been waiting until things calm down some with the change before bringing it up. It would be cool to be able to use weather as well. So long as all divisions can set up to the same specifications.

Time changes I can see working, but unless we run all the rooms at 100% wet and leave it there, I can't see weather being consistent across 3-5 rooms.

Just did the first X2014 Junior race. Amazing fun car that will help me forget we don't have Ferrari F1.

I'm willing to be that there's going to be an F1 download sooner than later that includes the Ferrari F1's from GT5.

So guys it turns out that I have a half-day of school today and tomorrow. Will anyone be on to do any shenanigans? :sly: If not I'll be livestreaming a Legend of Zelda game on my Twitch. :D

Those wanting or needing to glitch more money. DISABLE YOU INTERNET. DO NOT TAKE UPDATE.

you can buy a slew of M4's in V1.01 that sell for 20 million in V1.00

I'm gonna snag 10 more of them just in case.

And for those not doing the glitch, don't worry about it.

I think PD got it backwards on the name thing. It would have been nice to race in career mode with your first initial last name and then be able to use your PSN ID for online racing.

I think PD got it backwards on the name thing. It would have been nice to race in career mode with your first initial last name and then be able to use your PSN ID for online racing.
Not sure about the single player stuff, but they did make it so your PSN ID is used for online.

Back