◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,834 comments
Division 6 open for business!

1472-6118-4259-7711-6175

Good luck tonight gentlemen and remember to bring your best racecraft and party hats!!​

That is the plan. I will have help wanted posts up on a regular basis to keep the ball rolling. As we approach zero hour, there isn't any sense in stirring the pot this late in the game. The recruitment is going to be an ongoing process as folks tend to move around these parts on a monthly basis! 👍

EDIT: Wow, a TOTTP! I must be channeling zer0!
That is the plan. I will have help wanted posts up on a regular basis to keep the ball rolling. As we approach zero hour, there isn't any sense in stirring the pot this late in the game. The recruitment is going to be an ongoing process as folks tend to move around these parts on a monthly basis! 👍

EDIT: Wow, a TOTTP! I must be channeling zer0!
Exooooo. Lol. If there is anyway i can help with anything let me know. Im pretty stupid when it comes to computer things but im sure there is something i can do. Im a pretty fast learner. Good luck tonight guys and as exo said earlier, leave all the non snail and non gt6 stuff off the track and Race Hard, Race Clean!! SNAIL FOR LIFE!!!

I'm not gonna make it tonight because I want to relax instead of a heartbeat 200 all the night. After 1 years and half soon without any sunday night skipped im gonna chill out tonight but I'll be back next week, I love you guys.:gtpflag::cheers:

Back