◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,843 comments
Have you left the game and restarted it after the friends accept?

Yes , i restarted my PS3 twice, cleared out the cache in the options menu and still says room is full, going to shut off ps3 and sign back online to see if that helps.

Racingchamp we will make a new room after we finish reverse grid (starting in 2 min)

ok, don't know what is wrong, i was able to race on Saturday night with no problem in Tcrash's room. The rooms come up fine after i pick for online lobby. Hope having the new room will have me get in.

Guys I see 4 other people on the track, no one near me that whole time basically... so im just stopping. (no ghosts or anything like that either - dont have a headset -for the record... I see AJHG, Oxide, shmibal, and Exo). I'll drop the lobby between races because people that I couldnt see were complaining and I dont want to screw it up if you're all good connection wisre. We'll just try next week.

Very strange stuff. No worries, has online been buggy for other SNAIL nightly events since 1.03?

Last edited:
ok, don't know what is wrong, i was able to race on Saturday night with no problem in Tcrash's room. The rooms come up fine after i pick for online lobby. Hope having the new room will have me get in.

Restarting my GT6 from the get-go, making new room in a min or two (or 3); rebooting

New Room up

Was able to get into division 6 after Handlebar restarted the room, Thank you. Was weird it was saying Room is Full for the first race but all is good now.

I'll see if I can find the thread, however...
This is the issue with running friends only for a room. If you get discoed, you can not reconnect for some reason. Same thing has happened to me as well about a week ago. I had something niggling at me when everyone was posting about using friends only rooms... This was the issue. Not sure if it is an every time issue, however, it was enough of an issue to disrupt at least one division tonight. As has been mentioned, the only fix is to reboot the room. Once it gives the full error, that person will not be able to get back in.

Guys I see 4 other people on the track, no one near me that whole time basically... so im just stopping. (no ghosts or anything like that either - dont have a headset -for the record... I see AJHG, Oxide, shmibal, and Exo). I'll drop the lobby between races because people that I couldnt see were complaining and I dont want to screw it up if you're all good connection wisre. We'll just try next week.

Very strange stuff. No worries, has online been buggy for other SNAIL nightly events since 1.03?

Sorry for fussing. Didn't realize you couldn't see everyone.

Okay, please understand that I'm frustrated!
If you have the opportunity to select a car and or track, would you please consider that we all most drive your pick!

The sudden expansion of this league and the lack of proper screening, leaves me in question!

I think I'll take some time off, as. I have found racers who use no aids and are Great!

Last edited:
And the ones that are posting D1/D2 lap times in D4. :mad:

With all respect, you should probably just worry about your own performance.

We've stated a number of times that the league has grown very quickly and added a number of new people. We'll work out the correct positioning over the next two weeks and February will be perfect, right ;)

It's difficult to get everyone in the exact place, some people time trial well and race, not so much. Some the other way around. Please be patient, thanks!

Curse you, Kaz. How can the next iteration be worse than the previous?
What the hell is happening with online in GT6?
Wow PSN is really taking a **** tonight for me
Man PD. What have you done? What have you given us?
Anyone know the latest on the community features that we're supposed to get? Is everyone still anticipating this update to come in January? Not sure if the update will resolve all these issues anyways, but we can only hope..

Last bit about sums it up zer0, we can only hope, cause this game has no life if they don't start doing something soon. BTW. Been using Dvorak on my phone for the past week. Very easy to get used to. I would like to make a full switch, but I think my gaming PC at least will be staying qwerty. Not really a solid Dvorak gaming keyboard.

Anyone know the latest on the community features that we're supposed to get? Is everyone still anticipating this update to come in January? Not sure if the update will resolve all these issues anyways, but we can only hope..

All I want is a Course Creator... :lol:

Bad night for me in D4. I left a while ago but I just got back to the forums. Goodness me, I haven't tasted so much defeat since I first started S.N.A.I.L. :lol: Everyone was driving good tonight and I at least had an amazing battle on the reverse grid AEM S2000 race so that made up for it. Not a lot though...

If you join the WC room having raced earlier and know the votes, please turn your mic off....some of us actually like not knowing what they are.

Back