◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,420 comments
QUICK VOTE!!

Since we're starting a brand new season tonight, it's an ideal time to try out new ideas. I'd like to take a quick vote to see how many of you like (or dislike) the idea above to upgrade Prize C's power. As named be @Chiochan, it's called the "freeze play" and it allows the Prize C winner to prevent either the car or the track from being changed on the Prize B combo. Please reply to this post with either of the two choices below:

Lets try the Price C "freeze" this season!

OR
Keep the prizes the same!
The option that gets the most votes is the one we'll go with, so if you have an opinion on the matter you should vote. Please note that if the Price C freeze gets enough votes to to be piloted this season, we're going to let the Prize B winner decide if he wants to keep his car/track selection or if he wants to steal the "freeze play" from the Prize C winner. If he steals it, then the Prize C winner will get to choose the car or track instead.

Freeze

QUICK VOTE!!

Since we're starting a brand new season tonight, it's an ideal time to try out new ideas. I'd like to take a quick vote to see how many of you like (or dislike) the idea above to upgrade Prize C's power. As named be @Chiochan, it's called the "freeze play" and it allows the Prize C winner to prevent either the car or the track from being changed on the Prize B combo. Please reply to this post with either of the two choices below:

OR
The option that gets the most votes is the one we'll go with, so if you have an opinion on the matter you should vote. Please note that if the Price C freeze gets enough votes to to be piloted this season, we're going to let the Prize B winner decide if he wants to keep his car/track selection or if he wants to steal the "freeze play" from the Prize C winner. If he steals it, then the Prize C winner will get to choose the car or track instead.
Freeze

I would say that freeze win the palm for now,

i asked a question earlier on and did not had an answer, is any one can post something in auction or it have to be a team snail member

Let's try the freeze.

Sadly there won't be any racing from me tonight. My parents moved an old couch into the room where I race and they blocked the tv so no driving for me

QUICK VOTE!!

OR
I vote yes

i asked a question earlier on and did not had an answer, is any one can post something in auction or it have to be a team snail member

Anyone can post something for auction. You just have to be a member of Team SNAIL to earn $hells. If you auction something then you get the $hells member or not.

Look for a friends only room. If you guys haven't connected as friends (with both of you out of GT6, and possibly in/out of PSN), then it won't take unless you're accepting as a friend before either of you logs into GT6.

Back