◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,808 comments
I am in west coast division giving them a heads up so for right now I am watching there room to see what happens and I will keep posting on the thread on what's happening race by race. For everyone else in the other divisions that had the problems we would like to please ask to not join the room to keep from the west coast room from blowing up.

D6 only has hard data on ONE race. The second race showed incorrect information as to whom finished where. Everything after that was an exercise in futility. Replays are also shot as well. It sucks because this is a GT6 problem. I play other games online and have never had issues like this. It is NOT our PS3's, routers, ISP etc...

A lot
I am in west coast division giving them a heads up so for right now I am watching there room to see what happens and I will keep posting on the thread on what's happening race by race. For everyone else in the other divisions that had the problems we would like to please ask to not join the room to keep from the west coast room from blowing up.
A lot of chefs in the kitchen.

I believe im done with gt6. I spend my entire week looking forward to racing on sunday night and it seems to be ruined by an incomplete game that they sold me with many promises that have yet to be seen. I could care less about new tracks and frilly new cars. I want my:censored:game that I paid hard earned money for to work right. I will be on gt5 until their servers go down for good.
We never had these problems gt5. Goodbye for now my friends.

This is rediculous the amount of times people are being disconnected. If PD is working on the next GT game, they need to stop on the next game and start working on the online issues and release the rest of the content for GT6. I did have fun racing in division 7. Disconnections didn't start until the qualifying at Spa. I finished 6th for the first race at Ascari, finished 3rd with reverse grid. For the race at Cape Ring, i finished 5th for first race, 6th for reverse grid. Looks like 3rd combo won't be counted because of the disconnections.

All data, including all votes, that are available to me is updated within the Directors Docs. Races 1-4 are complete. Race 5 has places and finish times. Race 6 has nothing. @Sharkb8ii will update the final race in the near future.

What a frustrating night. There can't be a single person who is happy with how GT6 is currently running. I just don't understand how PD and Sony can feel that they are doing even a mediocre job.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about all the issues guys. Just got home from work and having a beer reading about the mess tonight. Having been around for almost 2 years I know how amazing and exciting Sunday nights can be. PD simply needs to get this fixed. :(

what a crazy night ...D2 manage to to complete the night ...everyone was patient...@nmcp1 I ve sent u the results for combo 3 ..just hope I got it right ...I had to use a pen and paper lol then copy to a pm to u...thanks to @JWalker for volunteering to upload replay for that combo...anyway gtg it way past my bedtime Zzzz

It's incredible, why PD servers always crash on sundays?
During the week I race in public lobbies with people of different countries and rooms run pretty well.
Tonight I only finished one race and it didn't finish as I wanted.
Time wasted practicing...

I myself did OK in the Integra TC at Ascari races (4th in race 1, 4th again in race 2), was doing OK in the first race at Cape Ring until I was taken out at the jump :mad:. Was gearing up for race 2, but then the disconnection issues really started getting intense.

And after there were no problems last week. :indiff:

I'd love to join you in the WCD, but the connection issues have forced me out of it for the night.

A damn shame too, I love racing the Megane Trophy at any track, and I love racing any car at Spa.

I would like to join the group

tumblr_inline_mxc85aQBg51r3ln4a.gif

Back